Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany (8914 Views)

Buy And Ship Cars At Low Cost From Germany, USA & United Arab Emirate. / Simple DIY -how To Buy And Ship Your Cars From Germany / Preorder Tankers, Luxurious Buses And Heavy Equipments From Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany by lade007(m): 7:36am On Apr 28, 2017
Do you want to do international business in Germany?

Are you a dealer, importer of goods from Germany?

Are you into bulk spare part sales?

I bring you good news today. You can partner with us for an assured smooth business and fast delivery.

What we offer!

- Vehicle purchase and shipping services: You can now buy your cars yourself in Germany and contact us for the logistics to Nigeria. We can help you pay for the vehicle, inspect the vehicle and ship it directly to Nigeria. Our shipping service takes 3-4 weeks to Nigeria as we ship from Hamburg in Germany. You can buy your vehicles directly on the following websites and call us for the logistics.

www.mobile.de
www.autoscout24.de

- Goods sourcing and container loading : We can source for your goods both new and used in Germany and load it in a container or buses for you for onward shipment to Nigeria. Just ask us

- Spare parts services: We help you source for cheap vehicles and fairly damaged vehicles, tear down for spare parts.

- We handle all kinds of autos from cars, vans, big vans, trucks, heavy duty trucks, construction equipments, agricultural equipments, industrial generators. Just ask us and we get it done.

Contact (call & Whatsapp): +4915213216293
Email: similightautomobiles@gmail.com

A trial will convince you

5 Likes

Re: Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany by lade007(m): 7:38am On Apr 28, 2017
Put your call through now!

Good morning.
Re: Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany by lade007(m): 8:36am On Apr 28, 2017
Keep the calls and email coming through.

Re: Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany by lade007(m): 9:07am On Apr 28, 2017
Accepting mails, whatsapp and calls

Register your call today

Re: Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany by lade007(m): 11:07am On Apr 28, 2017
Keep it coming!

Business all the way
Re: Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany by lade007(m): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
It's a beautiful evening!
Re: Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany by lade007(m): 10:46am On Apr 29, 2017
lade007:
Keep it coming!

Business all the way
Re: Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany by lade007(m): 8:47am On May 02, 2017
Make an enquiry!
Re: Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany by c0ogumo(m): 1:22am On May 03, 2017
Do u ship by Air or by sea?
Would you also clear the goods?
Re: Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany by lade007(m): 8:01am On May 03, 2017
c0ogumo:
Do u ship by Air or by sea?
Would you also clear the goods?

I ship by sea...I am sorry for the late reply, I could not post on my account since yesterday evening.

You can contact me on whatsapp or email for more information
Re: Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany by gowaga68: 6:42pm On May 03, 2017
Do you do roro shipping?
Whats your mode of payment?
Re: Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany by lade007(m): 8:38pm On May 03, 2017
gowaga68:
Do you do roro shipping?
Whats your mode of payment?

Yes I do roro shipping....My mode of payment depends on the kind of business we want to transact. Please explain a lil bit further so that I can know which category your business falls in.
Re: Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany by gowaga68: 8:42pm On May 03, 2017
lade007:

Yes I do roro shipping....My mode of payment depends on the kind of business we want to transact. Please explain a lil bit further so that I can know which category your business falls in.
Importing cars and other machines.

1 Like

Re: Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany by lade007(m): 8:46pm On May 03, 2017
gowaga68:

Importing cars and other machines.

Okay...are the machines going to be inside the cars?
For shipping services, you make a full payment to my rep in Lagos, pay to my office in Ibadan or send directly to my bank account number in Nigeria.
Re: Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany by gowaga68: 10:01pm On May 03, 2017
lade007:

Okay...are the machines going to be inside the cars?
For shipping services, you make a full payment to my rep in Lagos, pay to my office in Ibadan or send directly to my bank account number in Nigeria.
The machines would be inside .
I intend scouting for the cars and machines on autoscout so would/ could you facilitate such deals?
I guess , discussing on whatsapp would be better
Re: Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany by lade007(m): 10:05pm On May 03, 2017
gowaga68:

The machines would be inside .
I intend scouting for the cars and machines on autoscout so would/ could you facilitate such deals?
I guess , discussing on whatsapp would be better

Yes I can

Sure you can chat me up on whatsapp.

Regards
Re: Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany by lade007(m): 11:23am On May 06, 2017
Its a beautiful day! Come in and make your request
Re: Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany by gowaga68: 6:48pm On May 06, 2017
Re: Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany by lade007(m): 7:09pm On May 06, 2017
gowaga68:
how much would land this
http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=243568564&scopeId=C&isSearchRequest=true&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&ambitCountry=DE&maxPrice=1000&pageNumber=1

to Lagos?

850 Euro to Lagos port and you do the clearing yourself. Clearing is about 380k for this car though.

For more cheaper deals, look for cars around hamburg. They may look more expensive but will be more cheaper to land at the end of the day.
Re: Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany by gowaga68: 7:19pm On May 06, 2017
lade007:

850 Euro to Lagos port and you do the clearing yourself. Clearing is about 380k for this car though.

For more cheaper deals, look for cars around hamburg. They may look more expensive but will be more cheaper to land at the end of the day.
am a bit confuse here.
of what advantage is searching around Hamburg (20097) where by the sale cost is on the high? kindly educate me on this.
Re: Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany by lade007(m): 7:33pm On May 06, 2017
gowaga68:

am a bit confuse here.
of what advantage is searching around Hamburg (20097) where by the sale cost is on the high? kindly educate me on this.

Hamburg is where the sea port where I ship from is. If you buy a car in Hamburg I will just drive it in or truck it in with less than 50 Euros. When the car is far away from Hamburg, you have to pay for the trucking to Hamburg which may be very expensive depending on the location. Lemme paint the picture well for you. It is like you living in Maiduguri and want to buy a car from Lagos because that's where the sea port is, do you just calculate the price you will buy the car in Lagos? That is exactly how it is. The farther the deals are from Hamburg, the more expensive they are to truck to hamburg sea port.

Regards

2 Likes

Re: Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany by gowaga68: 8:14pm On May 06, 2017
lade007:

Hamburg is where the sea port where I ship from is. If you buy a car in Hamburg I will just drive it in or truck it in with less than 50 Euros. When the car is far away from Hamburg, you have to pay for the trucking to Hamburg which may be very expensive depending on the location. Lemme paint the picture well for you. It is like you living in Maiduguri and want to buy a car from Lagos because that's where the sea port is, do you just calculate the price you will buy the car in Lagos? That is exactly how it is. The farther the deals are from Hamburg, the more expensive they are to truck to hamburg sea port.

Regards
Well explained.

2 Likes

Re: Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany by lade007(m): 8:38pm On May 06, 2017
gowaga68:

Well explained.

Good!
Re: Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany by gowaga68: 1:19pm On May 08, 2017
Re: Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany by lade007(m): 1:24pm On May 08, 2017
Re: Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany by obua: 2:49pm On May 08, 2017
lade007:

700 Euros....Thats 283,500 Naira

Regards
is that for buying and shipping or shipping only
Re: Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany by Inception(m): 3:16pm On May 08, 2017
Hello bro,
Pls what will it cost me to get a 2004 bmw 525 saloon (automatic) to my doorstep from germany?

1 Like

Re: Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany by good188(m): 3:29pm On May 08, 2017
what is the cost to land toyota corolla 2006
Re: Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany by lade007(m): 5:26pm On May 08, 2017
obua:
is that for buying and shipping or shipping only

For the buying and shipping
Re: Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany by lade007(m): 5:30pm On May 08, 2017
Inception:
Hello bro,
Pls what will it cost me to get a 2004 bmw 525 saloon (automatic) to my doorstep from germany?

Hello Sir!

It will cost you 2.850 mil including clearing charges.

Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany by lade007(m): 6:36pm On May 08, 2017
good188:
what is the cost to land toyota corolla 2006

I am just seeing your post now...pardon me for that. Toyota Corolla is not a popular car here hence it's expensive. American dealers should be able to give you a good deal. Try them

Regards

1 Like

Re: Vehicles, Container Loading And Shipment From Germany by lade007(m): 9:33am On May 09, 2017
Make your order!

Its a beautiful morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

40k Gps Car Tracker|Live Track|Shutdown Vehicle|Replay Routes / 2018 Range Rover Vogue Black Edition / Sold*** Clean Low Mileage 2012 Toyota Camry Sports*Toks***Lagos Cleared**SOLD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.