Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Covenant University Graduate Donate Huge Cash To Fight Malaria - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Covenant University Graduate Donate Huge Cash To Fight Malaria (559 Views)

Nigeria Pageant Forum Launches Campaign To Fight Fake Pageants / Teenage Makeup Artist From Covenant University Set To Transform The Makeup World / Meet Michelle Ekure A University Graduate Turn Shoe Cobbler. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covenant University Graduate Donate Huge Cash To Fight Malaria by yankeevibe: 7:54am On Apr 28, 2017
Covenant university graduate Teniola akinpelu FACE OF AMBER NIGERIA season two winner has been on her media tour....but yesterday she took a pause to acknowledge one of the pageants main objective which is community empowerment... She was hosted by Biofem group To buttress more on her pet project which is to assist the poor in shomolu Iwaya and etiosa to fight malaria, kudos girl!...

Re: Covenant University Graduate Donate Huge Cash To Fight Malaria by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 28, 2017
Good job
Re: Covenant University Graduate Donate Huge Cash To Fight Malaria by Partnerbiz(f): 8:25am On Apr 28, 2017
What doea Biofem do?
Re: Covenant University Graduate Donate Huge Cash To Fight Malaria by Mstcambridge: 11:12am On May 03, 2017
Hello All,

Let me know if you think of any way that we can support each other, and I will be happy to collaborate. Meanwhile if you are looking for an online magazine that can promote your profile or product to, then look no further. My magazine, Zen Magazine Africa, has a solid track record of returns on advertisement been done on our network or across similar online magazine networks in Africa. In 9 years, we have grown our base and the base of our clients who advertise with us. I am sure that we can raise the bar for your company or brand. Anyone who invests in us will surely see high returns. If you are interested, then I will be more than happy to email to your media kit which contains our ad rates. I offer competitive rates, a fast turn around and exceptional quality.

I wish you all the best in health, happiness, love, wealth, peace, and prosperity at all times. You can view the magazine online at http://zenmagazineafrica.com or follow our page @zenmagazineafrica on facebook and instagram.

Best Regards,

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Twill Trousers (3mths-6yrs) From Micostarmall / 4 Things To Know About Sunglasses / 7 Ways To Make Your Lipstick Last Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.