Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Please Nairalanders I Need Alternative To Glo For Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Nairalanders I Need Alternative To Glo For Data (273 Views)

How To Subscribe To Glo Yakata Plan And Get Up To 6GB Data And Much More / Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription / Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders I Need Alternative To Glo For Data by jetroolowole(m): 9:41am On Apr 28, 2017
Good AM Nairalanders,

I am searching for alternative network to Glo for data subscription in Lagos Mainland area. I work my full-time job from office so I don't have problem with data because I use the office wifi.

But my part-time work I do from home has suffered as Go network only work in the early morning when I am supposed to be sleeping. At the surface, the cost look attractive but when you consider time wastage, frustration, job deadlines you are actually paying high cost.

Please what are the best alternative network to Glo for data?

(1) (Reply)

Maintenance Tips For Your Favorite Ios Device / Have You Faced This Problem Before.....galaxy Tab 3 T111nq Emei Mode...help!! / Business Plan Writing And Ict Empowerment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.