Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

University Of Lagos(unilag) Computer Based Test Result For 2017 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / University Of Lagos(unilag) Computer Based Test Result For 2017 Recruitment (1945 Views)

Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 / Apply For Ongoing FADAC Resources 2017 Recruitment Here / MTN Nigeria Latest 2017 Recruitment (5 Vacant Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Lagos(unilag) Computer Based Test Result For 2017 Recruitment by Rukygbas1(f): 10:52am On Apr 28, 2017
The general public is hereby informed that the University Of Lagos 2017 Recruitment which was held on the 6th of April 2017 has released her 2017 Recruitment computer based test result of various categories.
Candidates are hereby adviced to check the list...

Click here to check the list..... http://bettergists.com/university-of-lagos-unilag-2017-recruitment-released-computer-based-test-result/

Re: University Of Lagos(unilag) Computer Based Test Result For 2017 Recruitment by ajasin07(m): 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
Pls, i am suprised to hear that Unilag has shortlisted and called candidates who applied. i applied on the 27th of March and printed my application slip and i heard nothing from them since. Please can i get more information from you?
Re: University Of Lagos(unilag) Computer Based Test Result For 2017 Recruitment by KehindeOmololu: 7:45am On Jul 17, 2017
I also applied the same day you applied, but I wasn't shortlisted with the applicants that went for cbt exam. surprisingly i got message from Unilag in my inbox that I have a cbt on 18 of July,2017.
Re: University Of Lagos(unilag) Computer Based Test Result For 2017 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 17, 2017
KehindeOmololu:
I also applied the same day you applied, but I wasn't shortlisted with the applicants that went for cbt exam. surprisingly i got message from Unilag in my inbox that I have a cbt on 18 of July,2017.
My friend also got this mail.Nigga is confused on what to prepare for. Any ideas bro?
Re: University Of Lagos(unilag) Computer Based Test Result For 2017 Recruitment by KehindeOmololu: 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
Henryyy:

My friend also got this mail.Nigga is confused on what to prepare for. Any ideas bro?
I gat no idea of what to expect but have been practicing some administrative questions.
Re: University Of Lagos(unilag) Computer Based Test Result For 2017 Recruitment by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
KehindeOmololu:

I gat no idea of what to expect but have been practicing some administrative questions.
Same with my guy o. All d best bro.
Re: University Of Lagos(unilag) Computer Based Test Result For 2017 Recruitment by maryjabeez: 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
Wow, I even forgot I took the test. grin

I just saw my name sef, for those who score above 70 wen r dey callin for the next stage.

Pls no one shld quote me, the test is basic Maths and English. Sentence correction, questions on the role u applied to. The only part I dint do too well was the questions that was abt the skul establishment and so on. Read abt unilag, the hierarchy ish and d role u r applying to.
Re: University Of Lagos(unilag) Computer Based Test Result For 2017 Recruitment by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
maryjabeez:
Wow, I even forgot I took the test. grin

I just saw my name sef, for those who score above 70 wen r dey callin for the next stage.

Pls no one shld quote me, the test is basic Maths and English. Sentence correction, questions on the role u applied to. The only part I dint do too well was the questions that was abt the skul establishment and so on. Read abt unilag, the hierarchy ish and d role u r applying to.
I Don quote you. Shebi na multiple choice people go guess d one dey no sabi beg God to bless their hustle na. Lol

1 Like

Re: University Of Lagos(unilag) Computer Based Test Result For 2017 Recruitment by olatunde2yk(m): 6:27am On Aug 26, 2017
Pls can someone help with the unilag web site where I can check the names, center and examination number.
Re: University Of Lagos(unilag) Computer Based Test Result For 2017 Recruitment by budymore18: 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2017

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Upload And Earn. / Coca-cola Company Need Business Analysts. Apply Now / Recruitment At First Bank Headquarter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.