Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos (47761 Views)

Abdallah Hidou 'Malohiya' Smuggler Who Trafficks Nigerian Women For Prostitution / African Men Found Hiding In Mattresses Just To Enter Europe (photos) / He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
the burukutu sipping dullard ignoramus has finished this country

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by NaijaFutbol: 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
Yes na
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by SmartyPants(m): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
modelmike7:
Lock him up forever

What is his offence? Note that though the word trafficking is used, what he is doing is actually providing transport services to adults who are willing to take a risk.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
hmm...trafficker...not too bad tho
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
kingthreat:

I rather labour in dangote cement than risk my life on a journey by road to Libya

You're right, but that's if you're employed in dangote cement.

No be beans to get that dangote cement labour work!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hmm i dont advice anyone to risk his/her life through that way.Odikwa risky
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
...and they all end up in Italy further constituting a huge nuisance to the Italians and their social system.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
MasterChen:
The idiot is even giving excuses. And OP, why didn't you include his name?

I watched a girl who was trafficked to Libya abused and killed in the most painful manner .. Listen this things hurt each and every one of us both he is not to be blamed

Remember even in war... Businesses are conducted.. The guns, knives, bombs which are meant to end lives are bought... If you have grievances against him then you are wrong. He can not be held responsible for some ones else decision.. Sir
I do not support evil but the truth will stay the truth

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by HARDDON: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
Sweetguy25:
Thats the baseline. Nigeria is hell, people are trying to escape. Don't judge them

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5223788_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

If u know d hell they go tru, u wud appreciate d fact that Nigeria is paradise!
Aint no brain turning frm a boss to a gate boy embarassed
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by sotall(m): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
Truth hurts but it is what it is
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by UncutSk(m): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
Afonja grin grin
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by erico2k2(m): 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
kingthreat:

I rather labour in dangote cement than risk my life on a journey by road to Libya
Pray life do not put you in a position where you have no choice

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by nobleblood: 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
All you who say Jonathan was the problem of this country, you are the problem of this country.

Gowon, azikiwe, babangida, abacha, ...you all saw this cabal bleed this country dry. Yet you turn blind eye. Oil windfall, 16billion power project. Yet this are the people who point fingers.

A free democratic man who didn't mind you insult as far as his children. Yet, imokri the other day was being called to order by effcc. Sorry for all of you and your sense of good judgment.

Today you praise Mandela. But you put down kanu in another breath .Are the cause they fight for any different?

Shame on my beautiful Nigeria. This is what we are. Bunch of cowards and tribal bigots. If it was Jonathan ruling from home, those with superiority complex with, sick sense of entitlement to the thrown would have occupied Nigeria by now.

You all will continue to suffer in silence until you know the truth by heart. You put down the white man for racism. But am here in delta, and 70% of P.T.i slot goes to the north. Warri refinery Is being control by the northern cabal in abuja. They determine who gets what position..when and were.

Fools! Unjust law are no laws says st. Augustine. Therefore Jonathan can and will never be a thief.

Rather all you yourubas and northern fulanis, Hausa s are the real thiefs in a federal setup.

One day you will get what's coming. One day your descendant will be slaves for your atrocities and injustice. For God is just.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by erico2k2(m): 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
HARDDON:

If u know d hell they go tru, u wud appreciate d fact that Nigeria is paradise!
Aint no brain turning frm a boss to a guy boy embarassed
He can't trolley people if himself do not go to the desert himself

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
This scumbag should be in police custody, awaiting prosecution and helping with investigations. Just shows you that nobody in the Nigerian government knows their left from their right. Abdulrahman Dambazau is busy making money, I guess.

By the way he looks like a cow-mallam, same as the president.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Kayshow1: 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
Immigration Officer to bahd.

www.digitalmarketingtraining.com.ng
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by haykes(m): 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
Listening
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Koolking(m): 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
Sweetguy25:
Thats the baseline. Nigeria is hell, people are trying to escape. Don't judge them

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5223788_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

Nigeria is not hell my friend. We Nigerians make the country hell by our selfish and unpatriotic attitude. All these talks, Nigeria is zoo are all expressions of our attitude. Who are the people to make Nigeria better - Alien from Mars? If not each and everyone of us.

Come to think of it, why are you not taking the same grave risk as the men going to Libya? as if Libya is better. Where some Nigerians feel are not hell, were these places not made by humans who united for a common purpose?

We only unite for tribal jingoism.

Desperate people do desperate things. Am not surprised.

Nigeria will be great again whether you believe or not
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by ednut1(m): 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
mumu they would sooon pick u up na
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by DidiLove1: 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
OP this is a misleading headline. This man is a travel agent not a human trafficker.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by firebaby(f): 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
10 years graduated no work business rubbished....people don't want equality,even the so called poor people oppress the same people they are poor together...and they will say Nigeria will be better undecidedi am not saying it won't o!!!!but do what you have to do legally to make it.....even if you have glory in Nigeria the Bad ass economy won't allow it to shine ..THUMBS UP FOR YOU MAN!!!!!isssssh

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by jtwest(m): 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
shocked shocked angry everybody wait i have a meaning contribution ooooooo..... meaningfulllll contribution oooooooo........aaaaahhhhh. .......ehhmmm.......ehnnn.....

Ok I just weak! sad undecided lipsrsealed undecided embarassed naija which way?

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by kingthreat(m): 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
erico2k2:

Pray life do not put you in a position where you have no choice

Do you know how much these people pay to go on a road trip? That money can start a small-scale business. But greed......
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
We have built this very nation with our own hands.. SWEAT, TEARS AND BLOOD.. but if you look carefully, there are those among us who sang teh songs we sang, danced with us, but went to sleep while we toiled.. they were not really sleeping because as soon as we raised our heads to see how far we have come.. they were already standing and talking to lazy illiterates and using them to mount the reigns of power. WE ELECTED THESE FOOLS INTO POWER and we cannot UNELECTED THEM..WE NEED TO EXTERMINATE THEM like rodents
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by adenine02: 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
Sweetguy25:

hell for people like you
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
modelmike7:
Lock him up forever
lock who? u must b high on weed
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by buffalowings: 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
He's doing gods work

I don't blame those patronising him

This country is useless as it is

Tiri gbosa for him

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by praisekeyzz(m): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
Had frnds dat went to Italy by foot through desert. Dey doing fine bu can't take such risk all for greener pastures
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by buffalowings: 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
austinosita:

You're right, but that's if you're employed in dangote cement.

No be beans to get that dangote cement labour work!

Don't mind that one grin
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by bigiyaro(m): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
MasterChen:
The idiot is even giving excuses. And OP, why didn't you include his name?
shatap! what is idiotic about helping people to escape from UR shit country to find a better life? this man is a hero.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by bigiyaro(m): 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
MasterChen:

The problem I have with thugs like you is that if one tospies you, you'll quickly call mods

Just 4++koff!!
u called the man an idiot and i asked u whats idiotic abt him, and now u'r calling me a thug, wait first, who raised u?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Innocent Brown And His Wife Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) / Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured / Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.