Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Funtastic Illustrations By Amazing Henry - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Funtastic Illustrations By Amazing Henry (2089 Views)

Illustrations By Raphaelagah (strokeshade) / How I Draw Realistic Skin Texture And Pores (pencil And Graphite Illustrations) / CHARACTER ILLUSTRATIONS (my Portfolio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funtastic Illustrations By Amazing Henry by Goldenheart(m): 11:31am On Apr 28, 2017
It's been a while posted my work on Nairaland. I remember putting up my work back in 2014 it made front page and I appreciate all your comments, critics and words of encouragement.

grin grin
These are some of my latest illustrations.

Don't enjoy alone, share with your friends n foes! wink

* pervert
* Greenshield character
*NYSC buzz #1
*NYSC buzz #2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funtastic Illustrations By Amazing Henry by Goldenheart(m): 11:36am On Apr 28, 2017
I am a digital artist and a designer. I love what I do and I am very good at it. grin

*Manga rocking gele
*Lady taking a walk
*naruto inspired anime
*cocacola AD

2 Likes

Re: Funtastic Illustrations By Amazing Henry by umarshehu58(m): 11:40am On Apr 28, 2017
Boom You are too good.
What software do you always use??
Re: Funtastic Illustrations By Amazing Henry by Goldenheart(m): 11:45am On Apr 28, 2017
I mostly collaborate with Agencies in solving design problems, So if you need a graphic designer? See signature.

Design n Illustration is my passion and I love to teach it too. " For a token" So if you need a personal cheesy tutor, hit me up

*Culture n Tech
*Righteous and the damned (WiP)
*Slay Queen
*Random

Re: Funtastic Illustrations By Amazing Henry by Goldenheart(m): 11:47am On Apr 28, 2017
umarshehu58:
Boom You are too good.
What software do you always use??

Thanks I mostly use

Clip studio
Xara Designer Pro
also photoshop

3 Likes

Re: Funtastic Illustrations By Amazing Henry by Goldenheart(m): 11:56am On Apr 28, 2017
This is where I will be dropping the pen... cool

So if you have Questions, I will try and answer them here but for more personal discussions regarding commissioning, tutoring, contract etc. wink

Here is my "whatsapp line"

>> 08139532323<<

*David
*Asa
*Boy In coma
*Pervert non color

Don't forget to visit my "webby" like, share, drop a message and share with your friends n foes grin

Re: Funtastic Illustrations By Amazing Henry by FellaL: 5:49am On May 01, 2017
Your line work is taps. Perfecto.
Re: Funtastic Illustrations By Amazing Henry by Goldenheart(m): 7:57am On May 01, 2017
FellaL:
Your line work is taps. Perfecto.

Gracias grin
Re: Funtastic Illustrations By Amazing Henry by effie03(f): 10:59am On May 01, 2017
Are you a lover of art and music? if yes, then you need to be part of our WhatsApp Art exhibition. To take part simply SEND the keyword "MMA" to 08184464551 or 09095182980 via WhatsApp

Re: Funtastic Illustrations By Amazing Henry by faithogiga(m): 2:40pm On May 02, 2017
Goldenheart:
I mostly collaborate with Agencies in solving design problems, So if you need a graphic designer? See signature.

Design n Illustration is my passion and I love to teach it too. " For a token" So if you need a personal cheesy tutor, hit me up

*Culture n Tech
*Righteous and the damned (WiP)
*Slay Queen
*Random

Bro you sabi gaan! i celebrate you. I am a fellow designer. Try to leverage portfolio communities. I am Crystaldesignagency on IG. Wehdonsir.
Re: Funtastic Illustrations By Amazing Henry by Goldenheart(m): 2:48pm On May 02, 2017
faithogiga:

Bro you sabi gaan! i celebrate you. I am a fellow designer. Try to leverage portfolio communities. I am Crystaldesignagency on IG. Wehdonsir.

Am following you now
Re: Funtastic Illustrations By Amazing Henry by DerrickM(m): 9:44am On Aug 24, 2017
You also get to meet the OP at this training grin cheesy wink smiley

Interested in learning any of these interesting creative skills which are also hot selling gigs on freelance websites... cool

Comic Art/Lettering and Fashion Illustration

Call:08033651255 and whatsapp:09036991811

You can also click on the link and register online

http://the-dm3drev-studeos..com.ng/2017/08/gsetw-phase-2-comic-art-and-lettering.html?m=1
Re: Funtastic Illustrations By Amazing Henry by jojoarmano(m): 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
You are baaad bro! This is a page from my upcomming comic...not too bad sha,i used the time honoured technik lol...freehand and poster colour.

Re: Funtastic Illustrations By Amazing Henry by Raptor2cool: 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wow you are awesome, do you make use of Wacom or mouse to draw?
Re: Funtastic Illustrations By Amazing Henry by Salmoneus(m): 9:36am On Apr 22, 2018
Simply excellent...

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Great Sketch Artist? / Help Please Gurus How Can This Be Done (photo) / Super Hero And Villains Profiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.