Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Damigivenchy ---- BIOGRAPGHY - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damigivenchy ---- BIOGRAPGHY (393 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Damigivenchy ---- BIOGRAPGHY by Damigivenchy(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
BACKGROUND INFORMATION
FIRST NAME-- Damilare Oduwole
BORN--- 13 January 1999 (age 18)
RESIDENCE-- Sagamu, Ogun State,
Nigeria
GENRES--- Hip hop
OCCUPATION(s)--Singer,songwriter,
rapper
YEARS ACTIVE--2013–present
LABELS -- None
ASSOCIATED ARTISTE--- Mizta kigzy, Wizzong, Armylace (few to be mention)
Damilare Oduwole (born 13 January 1999), known by his stage name Damigivenchy but
popularly called Damilare Givenchy, is a
Nigerian hip hop recording artist from Sagamu, Ogun State.[1.] He records mostly in Yoruba, his native tongue. In 2013, he discovered his talent as a hardcore rapper when he was in ss3,, currently he was looking for a Record deal.
The first track he composed was
supported by the singles "YEMISI'',''CELEBRATE", "HITTING THE TOWN", and "RAP DOSE". On 3 November 2013, he composed his Fifth studio Track Baddest Nigga Ever Liveth. The Track's singles
include "Hooligan" and "No more love". On 17 march 2016, Apart from being a hardcore Rapper Damilare discovered another genres of music(Which made him RnB and A Rapper).
CHILDHOOD AND MUSICAL BEGININGS
Damilare Oduwole was born in Sagamu, Ogun State.
In 2013, he decided to pursue a career in music. When asked why music, he said: "I love music, it is part of my blood, i am gifted and it is my responsibility to make it my proffession, I have to make sure i explore it....". In 2013, Damilare composed his first Track Tittled ''YEMISI''. In 2016, he Explore more about Music that was when he Composed ''No more love''(RnB) when he was heart broken and he became multi-talented(Proudly hardcore Rapper and a singer).
His Favourite musician is Westlife.
He is looking for a Record deal.
And also looking forward to work with Olamide,Davido,wizkid( and many more)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Memorable And Favorite Moments Of Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs (photos) / Davido Feeling Happy As He Welcomed His Second Daughter "Hailey" In Atlanta(p,v / Check Out The Name Of Second Davido's Dauther That Is About To Be Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.