Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,773 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

Ife Clash: Court Orders Monarch, Pastor, Others Remanded In Prison - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ife Clash: Court Orders Monarch, Pastor, Others Remanded In Prison (501 Views)

Imo Police Parade Kidnappers, Traditional Ruler, Native Doctor, Pastor, Others / Scales Ishola Remanded In Prison For N525 Million Internet Fraud (Photo) / Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ife Clash: Court Orders Monarch, Pastor, Others Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
An Osun State High Court sitting in Osogbo has ordered that the suspects be remanded in prison pending the commencement of the hearing.

Justice Kudirat Akano gave this order in her ruling.

Prosecutor had applied that the accused persons be remanded after pleading not guilty to the 14 counts of murder, armed robbery, arson and others.

Defence counsel, Muritala Agboola raised an objection to the application but the court ordered that the six accused persons be remanded in prison custody pending the date hearing would commence on June 14

http://punchng.com/breaking-ife-clash-court-orders-monarch-pastor-others-remanded-in-prison/
Re: Ife Clash: Court Orders Monarch, Pastor, Others Remanded In Prison by Tinububola121: 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
are u serious
Re: Ife Clash: Court Orders Monarch, Pastor, Others Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lalasticlala come oooo
Re: Ife Clash: Court Orders Monarch, Pastor, Others Remanded In Prison by pchukwudi: 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
One Nigeria.
Re: Ife Clash: Court Orders Monarch, Pastor, Others Remanded In Prison by FriendNG: 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nice one. The genociders must prove beyond any reasonable doubt they are innocent otherwise they should receive the full wrath of the law.

When am voicing out against this evil through Nairaland with many of my threads (on Ife massacre) reaching front page, some pple think am wasting my time. Your eyes done clear now! Jail the criminals.

1 Like

Re: Ife Clash: Court Orders Monarch, Pastor, Others Remanded In Prison by airminem(f): 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Thats The Law
Re: Ife Clash: Court Orders Monarch, Pastor, Others Remanded In Prison by Tolexander: 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
FriendNG:
[s]Nice one. The genociders must prove beyond any reasonable doubt they are innocent otherwise they should receive the full wrath of the law.

When am voicing out against this evil through Nairaland. Some pple think am wasting my time. Your eyes done clear now! Jail the criminals.
[/s]
Who be genocider?

You cattle followers think what you do in Benue, Delta, Edo, Ekiti et al can be successfully done in Ife?

Well, let me just be mute and not say anything!
Re: Ife Clash: Court Orders Monarch, Pastor, Others Remanded In Prison by obamabinladen(m): 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
Where are the OPC and AFONJA chest beaters, abi the 7 days ultimatum they gave is yet to elapse?.
Re: Ife Clash: Court Orders Monarch, Pastor, Others Remanded In Prison by dieNL: 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
You will never hear the diabolical yorubas say a word against their masters, rather you will see them start cursing and ranting against igbos
Re: Ife Clash: Court Orders Monarch, Pastor, Others Remanded In Prison by marshalcarter: 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
singin bob marley-everywhere is war
Re: Ife Clash: Court Orders Monarch, Pastor, Others Remanded In Prison by SIRmanjar(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
The monarch in prison reminds me of an old action movie king of the cage. grin
Oba may you rule ur new subjects with an iron fist in prison ad may ur reign be long!
But why host go dey fight guest na?
Re: Ife Clash: Court Orders Monarch, Pastor, Others Remanded In Prison by FriendNG: 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
Tolexander:
Who be genocider?

You cattle followers think what you do in Benue, Delta, Edo, Ekiti et al can be successfully done in Ife?

Well, let me just be mute and not say anything!

The suspected genociders are remanded in prison by justice Kudirat.

I won't be distracted by remaining rant you post. It is a matter of time before Justice prevail. You killed and still wanted to cry victim. Thank God we resisted the media hypocrisy and our resistance is yielding positive result.
Re: Ife Clash: Court Orders Monarch, Pastor, Others Remanded In Prison by Tolexander: 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
FriendNG:

The suspected genociders are remanded in prison by justice Kudirat.

I won't be distracted by remaining rant you post. It is a matter of time before Justice prevail. You killed and still wanted to cry victim. Thank God we resisted the media hypocrisy and our resistance is yielding positive result.
if I may ask, What is coordinate of your existence?

(1) (Reply)

Missing Person-Ayodele Solomon Alahirin / This Is Unbelievable!!!! / Nigerian Security Forces Kill 14 Militants As Kidnappers Whisk Away 6 Children F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.