Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari Reveals (685 Views)

I Have Recorded Notable Achievements - President Buhari Reveals On Democracy Day / Zahra Buhari Reveals Her Son Looks Like Her Husband / President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari Reveals by Jacobgbagbeke: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mr. Buhari spoke Thursday evening through a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba, explaining why he had been out of public glare for a while.

The statement said, “President Buhari’s absence at the Federal Executive Council meeting of Wednesday, April 26, was a last minute decision; otherwise, the cabinet and the public might have been alerted in advance. As eager as he is to be up and about, the President’s doctors have advised on his taking things slowly, as he fully recovers from the long period of treatment in the United Kingdom some weeks ago.

READ MORE: http://www.hotgistnaija.com/president-buhari-reveals-reasons-why-he-is-hardly-seen-in-public/

Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari Reveals by sorry1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
mumu people y'all can tell that shit to zombies and Yoruba Muslims!!!

Sane people down southsouth and southeast know that Buhari is just there to occupy the office until 2019 so that what happen during yar' adua era won't repeat itself.

The presidency/the cabals are the ones ruling this country only shameless zombies and Yoruba Muslims are yet to find out angry

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari Reveals by saintgp(m): 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
Was d president's spokesman addressing juveniles,i mean isn't this excuse to lame?
Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari Reveals by princechurchill(m): 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lol so you are now applying ghost protocol

Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari Reveals by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
sorry1:
mumu people y'all can tell that shit to zombies and Yoruba Muslims!!!

Sane people down southsouth and southeast know that Buhari is just there to occupy the office until 2019 so that what happen during yar' adua era won't repeat itself.

The presidency/the cabals are the ones ruling this country only shameless zombies and Yoruba Muslims are yet to find out angry

I know the country still have few that reason like honest men and women...... u are one of them bros...

Buhari should be on life support machine already or close to it.... Chemotherapy doesn't last longer than 5weeks per shot....the patient goes down again...
Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari Reveals by kettykings: 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
this man is just a big dunce

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Moving Out Of Recession – Lai Mohammed / Pdp To Buhari: Do As You Advised Yar’adua / Zaria Massacre Survivor With A Heart Touching Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.