Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

See Oba Of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu Shake Hands With People(photo) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See Oba Of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu Shake Hands With People(photo) (745 Views)

Meet 50 Obas Who Rule Lagos With Oba Rilwan Akiolu / Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land / Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Oba Of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu Shake Hands With People(photo) by brightballer(m): 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
I read the press statement of the white cap chiefs of Lagos defending their king and warning Nigerians on social media to desist from spreading falsehood.
They said Oba of Lagos was trying to bring back the Lagos tradition of "Inu mi, inu e". One wonders if the Ooni of Ife would be the first to be used as an example.
One of the pictures below even showed the Oba shake hands with an "oyinbo".

Re: See Oba Of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu Shake Hands With People(photo) by brightballer(m): 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: See Oba Of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu Shake Hands With People(photo) by Untainted007: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
We already know the ''Baale of Idumota (Akiolu)'' is dying of envy to the handsome, brilliant, well exposed and rich Oba of Ile Ife. I dare Akiolu to try that same act with Alaafin of Oyo or Soun of Ogbomosho, it's then I'll know he meant business.
Re: See Oba Of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu Shake Hands With People(photo) by Tolexander: 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
Inu mi, inu e ko
Epon mi, epon e ni!

Pe eeyan n sunkun ko ni pe ki o ma Rina (person dey weep no mean sey make e no see).
Re: See Oba Of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu Shake Hands With People(photo) by Tolexander: 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Untainted007:
We already know the ''Baale of Idumota (Akiolu)'' is dying of envy to the handsome, brilliant, well exposed and rich Oba of Ile Ife. I dare Akiolu to try that same act with Alaafin of Oyo or Soun of Ogbomosho, it's then I'll know he meant business.
Or Sijuade, Ooni Adewusi's predecessor, Oba Akiolu a sunkun ku ni (weep till he dies)
Re: See Oba Of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu Shake Hands With People(photo) by Untainted007: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
Tolexander:
Or Sijuade, Ooni Adewusi's predecessor, Oba Akiolu a sunkun ku ni (weep till he dies)

You are right bro. That is hand will hang there till he apologise ni ooo

(1) (Reply)

The Drama That Happened, Before MKO Was Ordained The Aare Ona Kakanfo / Is Ghana, The Greatest Country On The Continent / Black Slavery Exists Today In Muslim-dominated African Nations, But No One Cares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.