Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

I Desperately Need A Job, Not After The Pay - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Desperately Need A Job, Not After The Pay (1708 Views)

I Just Got A Job But I Have Doubts On The Pay / With M.sc., I Desperately Need A Job. SOS!!! / What's The Pay Package Of GL/08 Officer In Federal Government Colleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Desperately Need A Job, Not After The Pay by Ubah1(m): 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
Good day friends. Please I need your help. I read chemical engineering, (1st class Hons.) and presently stay in Lagos. Am done with my youth service and currently need a good company I can work with, not after the pay... I just don't want to stay at home, kindly help if you can. Thanks
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Not After The Pay by Makuos: 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ubah1:
Good day friends. Please I need your help. I read chemical engineering and presently stay in Lagos. Am done with my youth service and currently need a good company I can work with, not after the pay... I just don't want to stay at home, kindly help if you can. Thanks

Are u thinking of a business to invest in, OR trying to expand your already existing business? Think 'BAXY BOX POS MACHINE' and earn BIG INCOME...; The Baxi Box can be used for:
Quick NEPA bill payment, Gotv/Dstv/Startimes/Consat subscription, Quick airtime recharge, Money transfer, and lots more.
The Box cost #95,000 but with just #50,000 as an initial deposit you can still have the box and become our esteem agent.

Office: 4, Tokosi Street, Opposite The Train Terminal, Orile.

Call EMMANUEL: 08178328519

COME, INVEST AND MAKE MONEY. LITTLE THING COUNT!!

Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Not After The Pay by jaybros: 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
If you're willing to work as a security operative (graduate level) in a manufacturing company just by the borders of Lagos, email your docs to highrocksecure@gmail.com
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Not After The Pay by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 30, 2017
jaybros:
If you're willing to work as a security operative (graduate level) in a manufacturing company just by the borders of Lagos, email your docs to highrocksecure@gmail.com

Do you have a branch in Enugu?
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Not After The Pay by emmanuelbrown26: 1:03am On Apr 30, 2017
jaybros:
Oga pls how much is the salary as a graduate security
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Not After The Pay by jaybros: 7:34am On Apr 30, 2017
Only Lagos for now... We don't pay much but we pay on time.... Some promise you bumper pay but take well over two months to be paid, we pay rather small but right on time
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Not After The Pay by gmacnoms(m): 8:01am On Apr 30, 2017
Makuos:

Are u thinking of a business to invest in, OR trying to expand your already existing business? Think 'BAXY BOX POS MACHINE' and earn BIG INCOME...; The Baxi Box can be used for:
Quick NEPA bill payment, Gotv/Dstv/Startimes/Consat subscription, Quick airtime recharge, Money transfer, and lots more.
The Box cost #95,000 but with just #50,000 as an initial deposit you can still have the box and become our esteem agent.

Office: 4, Tokosi Street, Opposite The Train Terminal, Orile.

Call EMMANUEL: 08178328519

COME, INVEST AND MAKE MONEY. LITTLE THING COUNT!!
i'm interested

1 Like

Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Not After The Pay by Ubah1(m): 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
jaybros:

Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Not After The Pay by boreholeexpert(m): 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ubah1:
Good day friends. Please I need your help. I read chemical engineering, (1st class Hons.) and presently stay in Lagos. Am done with my youth service and currently need a good company I can work with, not after the pay... I just don't want to stay at home, kindly help if you can. Thanks

everyone
a hello new tutorials named SUCCESS TUTORIALS located at ijaye ojoro alimosho local government in lagos state is in need of part-time teachers for the following subjects

economics
accounting
commerce
literature in english
government
mathematics
english language
physics

NB:every applicant most hold at least an ND and must have at least a year teaching experience
How to apply:send a copy of your CV to ayodeletola76@gmail.com or call 08150944658
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Not After The Pay by apollo13(m): 12:23pm On May 01, 2017
jaybros:
How much and where is the location please?
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Not After The Pay by Teacherjobs: 3:34pm On May 01, 2017
Ubah1:

Where in Lagos do you stay? If you can teach- http://www.teacher.com.ng/
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Not After The Pay by Ubah1(m): 4:53pm On May 01, 2017
Teacherjobs:

Where in Lagos do you stay? If you can teach- http://www.teacher.com.ng/

I stay at Ikeja
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Not After The Pay by Analee(f): 9:36am On May 02, 2017
Pls do u guyz hav for job mayb any casual office jobs for pple in Ph?
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Not After The Pay by jaybros: 8:38am On May 17, 2017
apollo13:

How much and where is the location please?

It's in Ota Industrial estate. One day on, one day off... If Intrested , apply to highrocksecure@gmail.com

Recruitment currently on.
emmanuelbrown26:

Oga pls how much is the salary as a graduate security
Ubah1:

Okay... Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate Needed For Employment At Zenera Group / Teachers Urgently Needed / Accion Mfb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.