Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

I Got This Invite From ATACOFF - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got This Invite From ATACOFF (4188 Views)

Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Atacoff Services / Graduate Trainee Accountant At ATACOFF Services LLP Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got This Invite From ATACOFF by electromagnito: 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dear Applicant, this is to invite you for an Aptitude Test as a Trainee Accountant on Saturday 6 May 2017 at 12noon. Venue: ATACOFF Services LLP, 1st Floor, New Akwa Ibom Liaison Office, Plot 540, Constitution Ave., adjacent to ICPC Office/LIMI Hospital, Central Area, Abuja. Pls come along with writing materials including pencil, photo ID and PHOTOCOPIES of birth and degree certificates.

What should I expect?
Re: I Got This Invite From ATACOFF by vels(f): 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
electromagnito:
Dear Applicant, this is to invite you for an Aptitude Test as a Trainee Accountant on Saturday 6 May 2017 at 12noon. Venue: ATACOFF Services LLP, 1st Floor, New Akwa Ibom Liaison Office, Plot 540, Constitution Ave., adjacent to ICPC Office/LIMI Hospital, Central Area, Abuja. Pls come along with writing materials including pencil, photo ID and PHOTOCOPIES of birth and degree certificates.

What should I expect?

i got the same this evening too.....but i'm in lagos..what do i do now...choi
Re: I Got This Invite From ATACOFF by Festusd: 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
vels:

i got the same this evening too.....but i'm in lagos..what do i do now...choi

Mail or text??
Re: I Got This Invite From ATACOFF by ecosystm(m): 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
Read hard.. Guys.. Av bn taking dere test bfr..
Re: I Got This Invite From ATACOFF by jmanity: 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
I got the text too. who knows the venue or any landmark I can use to locate it?
Re: I Got This Invite From ATACOFF by Hassy4(f): 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
I got too. But my field is Electrical and computer Engineering. Wot shud we expect? How is their pay?
Re: I Got This Invite From ATACOFF by electromagnito: 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
I read physics Electronics but seems Economics student will have upper hand on this
Re: I Got This Invite From ATACOFF by ginstinct(m): 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
electromagnito:
I read physics Electronics but seems Economics student will have upper hand on this

Hi bro congrats, I wish you the best. when did you apply, cos I also applied too but yet to receive invite for test.
Re: I Got This Invite From ATACOFF by jmanity: 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
jmanity:
I got the text too. who knows the venue or any landmark I can use to locate it?

someone please answer my question.
Re: I Got This Invite From ATACOFF by vels(f): 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
Festusd:

Mail or text??

Text...plus no phone number to call.. .i can't make it to abj oo
Re: I Got This Invite From ATACOFF by GirlNextDoor777: 3:19am On Apr 29, 2017
ecosystm:
Pls kindly elaborate on the form the test would take??
Re: I Got This Invite From ATACOFF by cy22me(m): 7:33am On Apr 29, 2017
I applied too ,few days back, but didn't receive text it seems only university graduate.
Re: I Got This Invite From ATACOFF by abey20(m): 7:41am On Apr 29, 2017
I also got too... Does anyone knows their salary package Pls it's urgent because I need to know before transporting myself down to Abuja. Thanks
Re: I Got This Invite From ATACOFF by abey20(m): 7:43am On Apr 29, 2017
ecosystm:
The exam is in what form?
Re: I Got This Invite From ATACOFF by abey20(m): 7:44am On Apr 29, 2017
cy22me:
I applied too ,few days back, but didn't receive text it seems only university graduate.
Yeah.. The job is for university grads.... It's part of their requirements!!
Re: I Got This Invite From ATACOFF by vels(f): 10:39am On Apr 30, 2017
ecosystm:

Pls what form is the test....and is it worth it to travel from lagos to abuja fr d test....
Or do you know if i can contact them fr change of location?
Re: I Got This Invite From ATACOFF by lawalNaira: 8:10am On May 01, 2017
Me sef oo, also in lagos and its clashing with KPMG apptitude test, thinking of calling or mailing them for a reschedule
Re: I Got This Invite From ATACOFF by Topkush: 10:34am On May 01, 2017
ecosystm:
What format is the test
Re: I Got This Invite From ATACOFF by vels(f): 1:48pm On May 01, 2017
lawalNaira:
Me sef oo, also in lagos and its clashing with KPMG apptitude test, thinking of calling or mailing them for a reschedule

Hi, watsup have you mailed them yet?...i'm also in lag...can't travel to abj fr just test..
Re: I Got This Invite From ATACOFF by vels(f): 1:12pm On May 02, 2017
I HAVE SENT A MAIL..ASKING FOR THEM TO CHANGE MY LOCATION TO LAGOS...HOPE THEY REPLY THOUGH
Re: I Got This Invite From ATACOFF by tpwealth(m): 1:32pm On May 02, 2017
I wrote their test in 2014, made it to the last stage, unfortunately I wasn't offered the job. Their test is in three parts, multi choice questions comprising of the maths, English and logic reasoning, the second part is fill-in the gap questions based on current affairs, and the third part is writing, based on current happenings in politics/state of the nation. All the best to you guys!!!
Re: I Got This Invite From ATACOFF by tpwealth(m): 1:37pm On May 02, 2017
Hassy4:
I got too. But my field is Electrical and computer Engineering. Wot shud we expect? How is their pay?
it's an auditing firm, their pay is good and fat for a fresh graduate with little or no experience
Re: I Got This Invite From ATACOFF by vels(f): 2:28pm On May 02, 2017
tpwealth:
it's an auditing firm, their pay is good and fat for a fresh graduate with little or no experience

WHAT DO YOU THINK...IS IT ADVISABLE TO TRAVEL FROM LAG TO ABJ CUZ OF THE TEST?
Re: I Got This Invite From ATACOFF by tpwealth(m): 3:31pm On May 02, 2017
vels:

WHAT DO YOU THINK...IS IT ADVISABLE TO TRAVEL FROM LAG TO ABJ CUZ OF THE TEST?
if you have family or friends you can stay with after getting d job.
Re: I Got This Invite From ATACOFF by patody: 4:02pm On May 02, 2017
I just called the number attached to the text, he said no rescheduling, abeg how much is Lagos to abuja
Re: I Got This Invite From ATACOFF by Losami(m): 9:51pm On May 03, 2017
tpwealth:
sorry but by good and fat,you mean how much?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got This Invite From ATACOFF by Hassy4(f): 1:23am On May 04, 2017
tpwealth:
Oh thanks, am having a rethink already. But what can one expect for their test?
Re: I Got This Invite From ATACOFF by akinwolem: 8:01am On May 04, 2017
Pls does the pay cover the expensive living expenses in Abuja and one will still have sumtin to hold to as saving from work. One need to know so as not to waste time, energy and money to abj and later realize it doesn't worth it, also it will be like 3 time visit to abj b4 one secure the job sef
Re: I Got This Invite From ATACOFF by vels(f): 9:46am On May 08, 2017
Hi guys......did anyone attend their test on saturday??

If yes...how did it go.?
Re: I Got This Invite From ATACOFF by electromagnito: 9:49am On May 08, 2017
I wasn't able to go, it clash with my globacom test here in lag
Re: I Got This Invite From ATACOFF by Hassy4(f): 10:10am On May 08, 2017
I missed the timing. I was hurt cos I leave around there. I called their line 10am nd was told I was late already. God knows why dou
Re: I Got This Invite From ATACOFF by vels(f): 10:13am On May 08, 2017
Hassy4:
I missed the timing. I was hurt cos I leave around there. I called their line 10am nd was told I was late already. God knows why dou

Seriously.....it's well dear..

I couldnt travel from lag to abj though, just fr the test...i'm workn though thats why.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bank Customer Services Executive Recruitment (Deadline: 30/May/2019) / Chartered Standard Bank And I.c Accepting C.v(act Fast) / Massive Recruitment @abakiliki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.