Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Man United F.c To Play With Black Armband In Honour Of Calabar Victims. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United F.c To Play With Black Armband In Honour Of Calabar Victims. (711 Views)

Liverpool Squad Knelt In Honour Of George Floyd / Akwa United captain Used Handkerchief As Captain Armband (pics) / Aubameyang Scores For Arsenal, Celebrates With Black Panther Mask (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man United F.c To Play With Black Armband In Honour Of Calabar Victims. by Stevez32(m): 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
Manchester united has through their twitter handle, confirmed the decision to play sundays game vs swansea city, wearing black armbands in memory of last weeks tragedy in calabar.

Re: Man United F.c To Play With Black Armband In Honour Of Calabar Victims. by Koval12(m): 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lalasticlala come and see you. It's a front page material
Re: Man United F.c To Play With Black Armband In Honour Of Calabar Victims. by Eldee54321(m): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
Wow...am surprised for manutd for their good gesture...so they can still for their fans here in naija....am happy ooooo...I can even be their fan as frm now on ooo...even though I av my own club buh not in the EPL...#thumbs up manutd

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Players Mocks Arsenal FC As Underdogs / Transfer News!! Chelsea Finally Land Monaco’s Bakayoko / Fixed Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.