Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Pastor Arrested In China For Singing ‘jesus Loves Me’ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Arrested In China For Singing ‘jesus Loves Me’ (285 Views)

Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia / Pastor Arrested In China For Singing ‘jesus Loves Me’ / Taiwan Pastor Arrested In China For Singing ‘jesus Loves Me’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Arrested In China For Singing ‘jesus Loves Me’ by Aphorism(m): 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
A pastor from Taiwan was recently arrested after leading a group of Christians in singing the popular song, “Jesus Loves Me,” according to an organization that works to expose human rights abuses in China. Pastor Xu Rongzhang was detained in Zhengzhou, China, on Saturday, after he joined a group in singing the popular faith tune, according to China Aid. “Officials stated that the song was an illegal religious activity and detained Xu on April 15,” the organization said in a statement posted on its website . “They also took his identification documents and permit to travel to mainland China and did not return them until April 17, even though Xu was released on the same day that he was taken into custody.”
READ more @ www.aphorismcity.

(1) (Reply)

The World Must Hate You If You Are Indeed For The Word! / Darkness And Light / God Provides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.