Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,230 members, 7,953,872 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now (128307 Views)

ECOWAS Massive GraduateĀ Assistant & Officers Recruitment (ā‚¦954k Monthly) / ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment 2018-2019: Apply For Various Graduate Vacancies / ECOWAS Massive Graduate And Non-graduate Recruitment 2017 : Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by wuruwuru1: 12:06am On Jul 01, 2017
Am visiting someone close to their office tomorrow if I close early from work. So I might just stop by and make a few enquiries. I hope it turns out positive if I made it to the ECOWAS office.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
wuruwuru1:
Am visiting someone close to their office tomorrow if I close early from work. So I might just stop by and make a few enquiries. I hope it turns out positive if I made it to the ECOWAS office.

okay madam wuruwuru...keep us posted
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by Jombojombo(m): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
wuruwuru1:

Sha no go do wuruwuru there cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by dayo23(f): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
Invitation will be this month! The interview will be in two format, the oral and the computer practical that for those who applied to jobs that required computer skill. They will test your computer ability and that all, qualified candidate will then be notified. Working in ECOWAS is the best thing anyone can hop for, huge pay and lot of benefit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by wuruwuru1: 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jombojombo:

Sha no go do wuruwuru there cheesy

Hahahahahahahahahaha.
Not everything one can try that now. I actually went on my visit but got there late due to the fact that something held me back in the office and I had to close late and so couldn't reach to make my enquiries. Anyway, let's just keep hopes alive. God will answer us in time.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by Jombojombo(m): 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
dayo23:
Invitation will be this month! The interview will be in two format, the oral and the computer practical that for those who applied to jobs that required computer skill. They will test your computer ability and that all, qualified candidate will then be notified. Working in ECOWAS is the best thing anyone can hop for, huge pay and lot of benefit

Does it mean that there won't be written interview/test?
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by Techliet(m): 11:36am On Jul 02, 2017
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by Techliet(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2017
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by bakaredc: 8:28am On Jul 03, 2017
Tnx for this, but i believe there will ave to be a test first before coming down to oral or computer literacy level.
dayo23:

1 Like

Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by chibotex: 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
Please I have applied for the ECOWAS and I've successfully submitted my application form and CV, how can I know if I am selected. I checked and there was no information stating how successful applicants will be contacted or reached.
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by obajoey(m): 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
chibotex:
Please I have applied for the ECOWAS and I've successfully submitted my application form and CV, how can I know if I am selected. I checked and there was no information stating how successful applicants will be contacted or reached.

Call them.
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by Generaloluseye: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
dayo23:
will.everyone.that apploed.be selecred.for.interview
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
Below is a link to a new job vacancy at ECOWAS for those that were unable to apply for the first one.

http://www.ecowas.int/program-officer-cross-border-cooperation/

4 Likes

Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
Onyi101:

Below is a link to a new job vacancy at ECOWAS for those that were unable to apply for the first one.

http://www.ecowas.int/program-officer-cross-border-cooperation/

This is illogical..... it looks like 419

N.B-I'm not calling you a fraudster...oooo
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by Jombojombo(m): 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:

Stop saying what you don't know... It is legit
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by Generaloluseye: 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:

very true. there are different.dept.in ecowas
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:

Its cool...I saw d job vacancy on Ecowas official website, so I jst thought to share d info with u guyz...I for one am not tryna deceive anyone here.
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by chyzoo4u(m): 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hope alive

1 Like

Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by Silverkc: 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
how do we apply please
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by bakaredc: 11:33am On Jul 04, 2017
Ecowas parliament complex, abuja

Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by bakaredc: 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
Generaloluseye:

will.everyone.that apploed.be selecred.for.interview
I doubt dat or let me say that will be impossible, they will have to screen the applications first, academic qualification, years of experience etcetra....
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by jessyb: 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
if you reside in Lagos and would like to.make extra income with a real estate firm, call or whatsapp 07084910289
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
Onyi101:

Its cool...I saw d job vacancy on Ecowas official website, so I jst thought to share d info with u guyz...I for one am not tryna deceive anyone here.

sorry for doubting the credibility.
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by Generaloluseye: 8:27am On Jul 05, 2017
bakaredc:

I doubt dat or let me say that will be impossible, they will have to screen the applications first, academic qualification, years of experience etcetra....
almost all.the jobs requires 5 years experience.including g staffs too. but the pay is cool sha
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 05, 2017
They have started with experience again...ahhh oh God...which kind wahala be his self. .mtewww
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by wuruwuru1: 8:59am On Jul 05, 2017
Any latest from the ECOWAS end? Who applied for "Security Assistant" please.
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by Generaloluseye: 9:16am On Jul 05, 2017
wuruwuru1:
u try oh. u must be a gallant lady. no news yet

1 Like

Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by wuruwuru1: 10:41am On Jul 05, 2017
Generaloluseye:
u try oh. u must be a gallant lady. no news yet

Hahahahahhahahaha. Am a he not she my brother. The "f" there is a decoy.
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by manny4u(m): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2017
wuruwuru1:
I also applied for security assistant. any news from dm.

1 Like

Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by bakaredc: 11:14am On Jul 05, 2017
raphafire:
They have started with experience again...ahhh oh God...which kind wahala be his self. .mtewww
My brother it is well, God is on The Throne...which did u apply for?
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by wuruwuru1: 11:32am On Jul 05, 2017
manny4u:

I also applied for security assistant. any news from dm.

Not yet from my end. Nice to meet you. Anyone who applied for the same position should indicate so that we can relate well on what to expect if eventually we made the shortlist. Good luck to all hopefuls in the house.
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 05, 2017
bakaredc:

My brother it is well, God is on The Throne...which did u apply for?
Amen ohh. I applied for library assistant

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd / Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment / Job Openings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.