Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

School Of Management And Technology Latest Recruitment (29 Vacant Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / School Of Management And Technology Latest Recruitment (29 Vacant Positions) (954 Views)

Nigerian College Of Advanced Health Science And Technology Latest Job (8 Vacant) / Tivas Technology Latest Job Recruitment 2017 / Shehu Idris College Of Health Sciences And Technology Latest Vacancies (14 Posit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School Of Management And Technology Latest Recruitment (29 Vacant Positions) by bilikisu02: 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
School of Management and Technology, Anioma is situated in Obiaruku, Ukwuani Local Government Area of Delta State. The School is centrally located amongst other tertiary institutions: Delta State University, Abraka; Novena University, Ogume; Calvary Polytechnic, Owa-Oyibo and Delta State College of Education, Agbor. It was established in November, 2015 but opened its door to academic activities in January 2016. Duly registered and incorporated under the Federal Republic of Nigeria Decree No: 1 of 1990- Law of the Federation of Nigeria Government and new National Policy on Education as a Professional School of Higher Learning.

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions below:

http://careerhob.com/school-of-management-and-technology-latest-recruitment-29-vacant-positions/

1: Accountant I & II

2: Principal Librarian

3: Entry-level Executive Officer

4: Senior Librarian

5: Senior Accountant

6: Principal Accountant

7: Chief Accountant

8: Graduate Assistant

9: Confidential Secretary

10: Assistant Lecturer

11: Graduate Administrative Assistant

12: Administrative Officer

13: Lecturer II

14: Lecturer I

15: Assistant Registrar (Guidance & Counseling)

16: Assistant Registrar

17: Principal Assistant Registrar

18: Senior Lecturer

19: Associate Professor

20: Professor

21: Computer Programmer/ System Analyst I & II

22: Graduate Procurement Officer

23: Graduate Librarian

24: Data Processing Officer I & II

25: Senior Laboratory Technologist

26: Senior Medical Officer

27: Nursing Officer

28: Sports Coach

29: Security Officer I

Application Link

http://careerhob.com/school-of-management-and-technology-latest-recruitment-29-vacant-positions/

Application Closing Date

9th June, 2017.
Re: School Of Management And Technology Latest Recruitment (29 Vacant Positions) by LKO(m): 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
Thanks for the information.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With A Reliable Outsourcing Agency / Entry-level Office Assistant/assistant To Ceo Jobs Minimum Requirement OND / Yummie Delite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.