Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

BBNAIJA: T-boss, Gifty Powers Fight Publicly - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNAIJA: T-boss, Gifty Powers Fight Publicly (963 Views)

Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) / Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' / Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNAIJA: T-boss, Gifty Powers Fight Publicly by street2view: 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
Former Big Brother Naija housemates, T-boss and Gifty Powers have engaged in a public fight following Uriel’s demand for a welcome home party.

Uriel, also an ex-BBN housemate had during the week asked for a welcome home party which other housemates, especially those that stayed in the show till towards the end.

Recall that while T-boss lasted till the end of the reality show and finished as the second runner up, Uriel was evicted alongside Kemen towards the middle of the show

Gifty, however was earlier booted out of the show

T-boss had expressed her displeasure over Uriel’s demand when she did not make the top five. Saying via her Instagram page, @bossnation, Tboss said, “What’s her welcome home party for? She wasn’t in the top 5. You guys are trying so hard to compete with the boss. I’m getting annoyed, let me unfollow this fake girl.”

In what escalated into a more heated verbal fight between the housemates, T-boss added, “You are busy gossiping while T-boss is busy shinning bright like a diamond. Foolish girl. Continue.”

Reacting to this, Gifty wrote, “@bossnation, one advice darling: quit being an errand girl, it sucks. I hope your boss pays you with love and not with pride.

“I’m counting my money so I can’t hear you.”
http://street2view.com/2017/04/big-brother-naija-t-boss-gifty-powers-fight-publicly/

Re: BBNAIJA: T-boss, Gifty Powers Fight Publicly by GloriaNinja(f): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
WHO WILL TAKE GIFTY AND HER FAKENESS SERIOUS, BUT I MUST CONFESS, I DON'T KNOW WHY WOMEN DESPISE EACH OTHER TOO MUCH.
Re: BBNAIJA: T-boss, Gifty Powers Fight Publicly by coolebux(m): 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
Reverberations
The main bbn has just started

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: T-boss, Gifty Powers Fight Publicly by Kingwaves: 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
coolebux:
Reverberations
The main bbn has just started

N0 b lie
Re: BBNAIJA: T-boss, Gifty Powers Fight Publicly by femolacqua(m): 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
This gonna be some interesting drama unfolding.
Re: BBNAIJA: T-boss, Gifty Powers Fight Publicly by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
angry smells like lies to me
Re: BBNAIJA: T-boss, Gifty Powers Fight Publicly by rossyc(f): 11:39am On Apr 29, 2017
hmmmm
Re: BBNAIJA: T-boss, Gifty Powers Fight Publicly by street2view: 2:11am On Apr 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry smells like lies to me

NOT LIES
Re: BBNAIJA: T-boss, Gifty Powers Fight Publicly by debque(m): 11:09am On Apr 30, 2017
let d fight begin!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Movie Review - "When They See Us"-netflix / The Good Old Days When We Enjoyed Nigerian Movies (PICTURES) / Lagbaja Live In Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.