Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) (79125 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos / Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) by prince2pac(m): 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:
Lol

Him go go back to Festa hotel where he was arrested to go and continue with the olosho he left in the hotel

As it is he can't travel anywhere

guy..... no boy as you carry this our matter for head..... it's not good ooo.. if e the pain you go drink acid or find the nearest river and jump into..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) by femi4: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
ephi123:
After 2 long years, very unfair.
Which one is unfair.... That he was released or he spent just 2 years for a treason offence.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Afonjas will commit suicide today
Why is afonja ur headache.
Always dragging us to your silly plights. You think we will help u abi

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) by figure007(m): 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
After Kuje what next ? Protest or another radio station or what ...just asking oo ...my advice to him is **just go chill and leave a peaceful life cos this cant be tried in other Asian nation and you go Scott free cos its nothing but treason you committed but your brothers wont just agree with that ..... Not against you oo but just advising... No mumu should say anything contrary to what have said cos its my opinion though
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) by achieverme(m): 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:

E pain you ?
He's a criminal

You should learn to control yourself so that you won't end up sounding like a fool each time you make comment.

It doesn't befit you to comment uncouthly, spreading saliva everywhere like someon suffering from Rabis and pellagra.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) by queencalipso(f): 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
Biggcake:

Hmmm, am not equally happy with your english.

You don't have to be happy with my English mr grammarian...

The reason for my comment isn't about his bail but those he left behind in prison.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
ephi123:

Shhh, good president indeed yet he kept a person in detention for 2 years. Well, he is under "home detention" himself right now so he will know how it feels.

Define treason please, let me be sure you know what it means.
home defence, know how it feel- what are u even saying..pls be more reasonable
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) by repogirl(f): 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:
Lol

Him go go back to Festa hotel where he was arrested to go and continue with the olosho he left in the hotel

Ehhhyahhh..... My condolences Oga. I know you are extremely pained right now. cheesy

Just take paracetamol and you'll be fine.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) by goldedprince: 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
he left the others there. may nua no use una brain. there they scream biafra. ma hear biafra from him mouth again na.
but guvt wicked o.
you cant beat the govt. just joint them and loot and let people blow whistle ontop your head
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) by saintmark88(m): 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
This IPOB KANU thing in my opinion is political, it has nothing to do with any agitation, put one and one together and its really easy to see....now that he is out, let's c what he will do after all that noise

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
were them dey?

were r those who thought the bail cant be perfected ?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) by Nebuzaradan: 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
[s]
kropotkin33:
Relax. He is still far from being off the hook. He will yet still break one of his bail conditions again and head back to his zoo cage. Look on the bright side, our watery zoo beans has finally succeeded in resetting the albino monkey's brain grin
[/s]
still pained

grin

darkness can never prevail over light

Buhari is a darkness
nnamdi kanu is a light

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) by tiwasiaife(m): 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:
Lol

KANU will be alive to see buhari dying slowly like a decaying vegetable God will slowly kill that man he will die in pains and agony and also as a failed president .he failed twice. KANU may ur hrt desire be achieved

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) by queencalipso(f): 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
odehaj:
thank you! Couldnt he have held on for 10 years to start with...#playing mandela. Fool!

I am for NK, my reason is not to spite him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) by Acetyl(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
I expect sarrki to commit suicide with this news...

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) by darkckUSA: 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
IpobExposed:
Nnamdi Kanu is a shameless man. He can't fulfill his words.

He said he will never come out of prison until Biafra flag is raised. But here he is he came out without the Biafra flag with his fake health condition.

Nnamdi Kanu also said he will not come out from kuje Without his men in this video
But he failed his blabbing promise useless animal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVR9PTajL88

Nnamdi Kanu also said 2015 that he will not pay any bail because he is innocent.

but here he is.

Shameless animal.

Buhari is a public disgrace for releasing this man that ordered the mass killing of Hausa men.

Buhari is a disgrace to us.

Was he a disgrace when he incited the killing of innocent civilians after loosing the elections and threatened to slaughter baboons/ dogs in the streets?

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lelegodinu uwe ya na akpukpo ukwu ya anya ozo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) by rheether(f): 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
princechurchill:

I thought you said he will rot in jail, besides how is smeegol doing lately

That one can't even attend jummat prayers agaib grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
I don't think biafrans know what's going on in the international world...countries are trying to have huge landmass I are agitating for a small land..wait do u think countries would respect your country...see South Korea that allowed us troops into their country they are regretting it they keep opposing but who would listen can they try it to China or Russia..or even India..u guys should prep yourself for the unknown
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) by BrokenTV: 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
IpobExposed:
Nnamdi Kanu is a shameless man. He can't fulfill his words.

He said he will never come out of prison until Biafra flag is raised. But here he is he came out without the Biafra flag with his fake health condition.

Nnamdi Kanu also said he will not come out from kuje Without his men in this video
But he failed his blabbing promise useless animal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVR9PTajL88

Nnamdi Kanu also said 2015 that he will not pay any bail because he is innocent.

but here he is.

Shameless animal.

Buhari is a public disgrace for releasing this man that ordered the mass killing of Hausa men.

Buhari is a disgrace to us.
If we call Nnamdi Kanu shameless, what will we call a man that promise to commit suicide if Kanu is released but is afraid to do so.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:

E pain you ? He's a criminal
your comments are often childish

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) by vioment: 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
Good look for the decision makers that made this happen. My only problem is that Nnamdi kanu is not an igbo savior. He is arrogant, egoistic, and should be very careful during these times or else he will be taken out for good. He thinks he is trump or kim jun un or even putin. He is a leader with devoted followers but I won't put him in the same sentence with the great Ojukwu.

Nnamdi kanu, preach your message of highlighting the injustices done to the igbos but be humble in your sermons. You don't own or rule the igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) by papaejima1: 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
Airtimex:

My bro. I will like you to be more matured...

You must not comment on everything...thanks
That is his job.
He is a paid poster.
Why do you think he comments on every thread?
He has a brief to deflect attention from Buhari and his failings

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:

E pain you ?
He's a criminal
Zombiesm

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) by itzkissabel(f): 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
[quote author=BrokenTV post=56012976]
If we call Nnamdi Kanu shameless, what will we call a man that promise to commit suicide if Kanu is released but is afraid to do so. [/quote
the man is a donkey

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) by dandollaz: 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:
Lol

e pain u well well.
our dilector is free ntorr oooo
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) by hmbassey1960(m): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
ephi123:

Shhh, good president indeed yet he kept a person in detention for 2 years. Well, he is under "home detention" himself right now so he will know how it feels.

Define treason please, let me be sure you know what it means.
even the pronounction u go knw say na evil ahbi.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) by discman2k2(m): 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:

How is it unfair

If not that we have a good president

Had it mean is ibb or General sanni

Him for hear am

He committed treason

This is a dwmocratic dispensation, my friend. It's gross injustice to detain a man who have not been tried for his supposed crime.

I'm sure u read the news about the Mopol officer frm Borno who said that if anything happened to Buhati that he'll personally kill 200 Nigerians. Why didn't u or ur cohorts, who are blindly stewpied arrest the officer? Lawless nation kowai!

PS: Mind u, im a northerner but i dont support injustice.

Shoot your Shit, bro.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) by cytell56: 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
edunwablog:
Pro-Biafra agitator and leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu has been freed from Kuje prison after meeting his bail conditions on Friday, April 28. He was driven out of the detention facility by former transportation minister Osita Chidoka.

more at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/04/former-minister-osita-chidoka-drives.html

Photo credit: https://mobile.twitter.com/osita_chidoka/status/858012179295068162
Thank God. He has escaped from the dullard herdsman.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) by Jessyjack(f): 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:
Lol

bokoharam pikin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.