Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

See What Happened To Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Happened To Mercy Aigbe (848 Views)

Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts / Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday / Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To Mercy Aigbe by preccy69(f): 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
men pls stop domestic violence,see photos below

Re: See What Happened To Mercy Aigbe by stigmond(m): 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
Sorry matter
Re: See What Happened To Mercy Aigbe by firebaby(f): 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
Are you sure this isn't a movie .....make up undecided
Re: See What Happened To Mercy Aigbe by Ajewealth123(m): 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
firebaby:
Are you sure this isn't a movie .....make up undecided
me self dey reason am o
But this one they are both attacking each other on Instagram,is that part of the script?
Re: See What Happened To Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
Choi
Re: See What Happened To Mercy Aigbe by firebaby(f): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ajewealth123:
me self dey reason am o
But this one they are both attacking each other on Instagram,is that part of the script?

She is been getting this battering since.....well her life....is better she run...cos we women are flexible....
Re: See What Happened To Mercy Aigbe by preccy69(f): 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ajewealth123:
me self dey reason am o

lwkmd it's real my dear,d man is so immature
Re: See What Happened To Mercy Aigbe by sisisioge: 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dear Lord in heaven, biko keep insane fellows away from me. Bless me with a good man pls.

Chai! I sincerely sympathize with her and wish her a speedy recovery. Wetin con reach fist fights we mouth no fit settle? It is well o. Mr Gentry is a raving lunatic! He knows her skin has been compromised, yet he went on to hurt it. It is well.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Advice EFCC Gave Those Who Live Fake Life On Social Media / Drake gets himself a Love box to enable him have fun. / Music: Burna Boy Ft. Davido – “blow”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.