Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,124 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Do You Want To Process Your International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Want To Process Your International Passport (2360 Views)

What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) / How Much Did You Renew Your International Passport In Nigeria? / 13 Steps To Pay For Your International Passport Online With N9000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Process Your International Passport by lawale65(f): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2010
I CAN HELP YOU TO PROCESS YOUR NIGERIAN E-PASSPORT PLEASE IF YOU NEED ONE I CAN HELP YOU OUT WITH THE PROCESSING ONLY FOR PEOPLE LIVE IN LAGOS FOR OTHER STATE YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR MY TRASPORT.

CONTACT ME AT teeteebaba@yahoo.com or 07081518893

thank you
Re: Do You Want To Process Your International Passport by justwise(m): 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2010
@lawale65

Do u want with Nigeria immigration or what?
Re: Do You Want To Process Your International Passport by ichommy(m): 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2010
Contact me ichommy@efcc.com
Re: Do You Want To Process Your International Passport by niceguy10: 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2010
I worder, maybe the guy works with the Nigerian immigration, he is just looking out for innocent people to take from.
Re: Do You Want To Process Your International Passport by asiwaju: 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2010
@lawale65,

olawale omo Bode George,oloriburuku ole gbogbo,you are now a passport agent,you guys are just useless criminals,no peace for you here.

Asiwaju.
Re: Do You Want To Process Your International Passport by lawale65(f): 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2010
ogaoooooooo for you people well i can not blame you all you know noting go to passport office at ikoyi or festac so the people i want to work for we not see me abi i hope you are all mad,

i can not blame you, come and lean i will show you how to do it all,

international passport
hotel booking
ticket
admission

when you are ready contact me 07081518893
Re: Do You Want To Process Your International Passport by gongoaso1: 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2010
@justwise and others
been meaning to ask this sometime
you guys are doing a good job discouraging potential scammers and all.
But how exactly do you guys weed out the 'right' from the 'wrong' ?

and does it mean it is now absolutely wrong to request payment for any services rendered ?
Re: Do You Want To Process Your International Passport by justwise(m): 12:31am On Jan 07, 2010
gongo aso:

@justwise and others
been meaning to ask this sometime
you guys are doing a good job discouraging potential scammers and all.
But how exactly do you guys weed out the 'right' from the 'wrong' ?
and does it mean it is now absolutely wrong to request payment for any services rendered ?

its not wrong to requst payment for services as long as u are providing genuine services.

lawale65 doesn't work with Nigeria immigration, tell me how somebody like him can get u e-passport? Every applicant needs to submit finger print and personal photograph. Pple like him make the whole process of getting a passport very messy. u pay far more than the actual amount.

When u read from pple telling u that visa is available, promising to get it in one week or a month, u don't need a prophet to tell u who they are.
Re: Do You Want To Process Your International Passport by gongoaso1: 12:44am On Jan 07, 2010
^^^yeah i get
knowing a scam artist aint rocket science, by their dubious posts, you shall know them grin

what i am saying is going by this poster's initial post, rendering help for passport processing aint a crime undecided
i mean there are a lot of steps involved to get a passport, and if i say for some bucks, am gonna show you the way
any crime?

btw, seen lawales other visa post, not saying he aint some potential scammer though grin
Re: Do You Want To Process Your International Passport by justwise(m): 12:52am On Jan 07, 2010
gongo aso:

^^^yeah i get
knowing a scam artist aint rocket science, by their dubious posts, you shall know them grin
what i am saying is going by this poster's initial post, rendering help for passport processing aint a crime undecided
i mean there are a lot of steps involved to get a passport, and if i say for some bucks, am gonna show you the way
any crime?
btw, seen lawales other visa post, not saying he aint some potential scammer though grin

Knowing what our crime record is interms of online crimes, one need to be very careful when u see everybody promising u heaven and earth.
Re: Do You Want To Process Your International Passport by gongoaso1: 1:02am On Jan 07, 2010
^^^you right there buddy
a discerning mind is what is needed.

what i just noticed was a trend of posters bashing posts without checking the contents of the posts.
so far you agree there aint no crime in rendering genuine help and getting paid for such.
there are still some peeps out there who really want to help and don't mind getting paid while at it.
we should cut those guys some slack undecided
Re: Do You Want To Process Your International Passport by justwise(m): 1:13am On Jan 07, 2010
gongo aso:

^^^you right there buddy
a discerning mind is what is needed.

what i just noticed was a trend of posters bashing posts without checking the contents of the posts.
so far you agree there aint no crime in rendering genuine help and getting paid for such.
there are still some peeps out there who really want to help and don't mind getting paid while at it.
we should cut those guys some slack undecided

The bad guys have done the damage already, its hard to know who will take the money and render the service and those who will simply do a runner with ur money. There are alot of free help here, so it will be hard for somebody asking for money to make it here.
Re: Do You Want To Process Your International Passport by suxes2005(m): 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2010
@justwise: can u kindly advise me on how to get the e-passport without much probs?

SHALOM
Re: Do You Want To Process Your International Passport by justwise(m): 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2010
suxes2005:

@justwise: can u kindly advise me on how to get the e-passport without much probs?

SHALOM

Going to Immigration office in lagos anywhere u are in Nigeria remains ur best bet. U don't have to pay anybody to do that for u BUT if u got cash flowing then its ur money, ur sweat, waste it.
Re: Do You Want To Process Your International Passport by OAM4J: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2010
suxes2005:

SHALOM

If you are in Lagos, go to either Festac or Ikoyi immigration office. There are always so many touts around these places, ignore them and walk straight into the premise.

Seek help and assistance only from Immigration officers in uniforms with names tag.

lawale65:

ogaoooooooo for you people well i can not blame you all you know noting go to passport office at ikoyi or festac so the people i want to work for we not see me abi i hope you are all mad,

i can not blame you, come and lean i will show you how to do it all,

international passport
hotel booking
ticket
admission

when you are ready contact me 07081518893

Ode, Ole. At least try and improve your English language 1st before you teach people how to scam.
Re: Do You Want To Process Your International Passport by flekan(m): 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2010
OAM4J:

Ode, Ole. At least try and improve your English language 1st before you teach people how to scam.

LMAO! I thought I was d only 1 dat noticed the English of Mr Lawale65 nii

(1)

Help!! Turkish Visa Through GHANA / What The Average Americans Really Know About Nigeria/africa / Behold The Beauty Of Uyo - The Capital Of Akwa Ibom State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.