Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari (35956 Views)

IPOB Demands Release Of Women Arrested Over Protest For Kanu’s Release / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) / Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Tenim47(m): 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:
Point of correction
Not in the lives of Nigeria
Nnamdi is only popular in the midst of Igbos
first time youve spoken well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
IBpaul:
who is Joe Igbokwe

A lost clown

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by heavenhug: 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
He should rest oh
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Franzinni: 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
even a monkey with a billion dollars will be more relevant than kanu.. Or anyone for that matter in the streets of lagos or any street in Nigeria as money powers everything.... Absolutely..

Case in point

EFE of bbnj. Money has made him relevant even when all he did was sit in a house and take orders till he won.

Now don't get me wrong kanu is a beacon of hope for even myself. .. And I am not even igbo.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:
Reno keep shut
Igbokwe is a gentleman
An elder statesman
You are a sycophant and a fugitive
Thank you my brother. That is exactly what he is , nonentity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Brillantman: 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=56013553]Reno keep shut

Igbokwe is a gentleman

An elder statesman

You are a sycophant and a fugitive [/quot
Sarrki, Receive sense]

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:
Point of correction
naso.com
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by ngmgeek(m): 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
Some people will not sleep well with Nnamdi Kanu's release. Who Jah bless, No man Curse. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by GEO20(m): 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
I voted for this beast called buhari. I was probably carried away by 'the anybody but Jonathan' syndrome. I am a Yoruba guy and I support what nnamdi kanu stands for. Why the hell can't this country split. What have this generation gained from this country.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
No matter how much Joe Igbokwe maligns his own people, we will never see him as one of us & neither will the Hausas or any other ethnic group in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by IYANGBALI: 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dis Reno just wan dey relevant because of 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by PqsMike: 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
That's a Knock Out....Reno sure has a very sharp mouth.

Meanwhile

If you need beautiful and classic Architectural design at affordable fee... Mail me on ;

Projectqsmichael@gmail.com

You'll be glad you did

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by tijjanioyan: 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
Igboesika:
Who knows Joe Igbokwe in Igbo land ?, that a.s licker.
Meanwhile, the afonja muslim above me has been in pains since the positive news about Kanu started flying through the whole media, hence the frustration. Jumping from every topic concerning Kanu to another. SMH.
if u hav d means u would do more than d Boko boys,must u display ur religious bigotry everywhere?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Wisebird22(m): 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:
Reno keep shut
Igbokwe is a gentleman
An elder statesman
afonja spoted

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by MostBanned: 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
Igboesika:
Who knows Joe Igbokwe in Igbo land ?, that a.s licker.
Meanwhile, the afonja muslim Robot above me has been in pains since the positive news about Kanu started flying through the whole media, hence the frustration. Jumping from every topic concerning Kanu to another. SMH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by tripoli007(m): 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:
Reno keep shut

Igbokwe is a gentleman

An elder statesman

Elder statesman of where?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Dedetwo(m): 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:
Reno keep shut

Igbokwe is a gentleman

An elder statesman

Do you actually think you make intellectual sense? You have written about treasonable felony and Nnmadi Kanu. Also, you have indicated
Nnamdi Kanu cannot be granted bail due to the alleged treasonable felony charge against him. Yet today, Nnamdi Kanu is walking on the street of Abuja. Please try to be sensible for once.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Debra911(f): 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
GEO20:
I voted for this beast called buhari. I was probably carried away by 'the anybody but Jonathan' syndrome. I am a Yoruba guy and I support what nnamdi kanu stands for. Why the hell can't this country split. What have this generation gained from this country.
hmmmm... Wasn't expecting this from a Yoruba guy, but that was an intelligent observation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by MrBully: 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:
Reno keep shut

Igbokwe is a gentleman

An elder statesman

Where is the terrorist Buhari? We've been looking for him all evening after he failed to attend today's jumai at the federal mosque in Aso Rock. In fact, the Imam that led today's prayer was so angry he prayed to Allah to reduce the number of Buhari's share of virgins in paradise.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by geeyoungmoney(m): 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:
Reno keep shut

Igbokwe is a gentleman

An elder statesman

Another Maniac

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by babajero(m): 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:
Point of correction

that means you are an IPOB, because you write about him every time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Benekruku(m): 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

Nnamdi Kanu is a Legend

Imagine dealing with a whole president and his corrupt system and friends and at the end you won

Buhari and his APC zombies will not be happy about this, especially Omenka

Here is a man who did nothing wrong

You arrested him without any paperwork or arrest warrant, throw him in jail, did a monkey corrupt trial and at the end of everything you failed

If i have the kind of failures​ like Buhari had, i would kill myself

Kanu has been humbled by what he calls a z
Stop painting it like he won!

He chickened out in less than 24 months on health grounds when there is a prison hospital within his confinement.

Left his fellows in prison after bragging he did never accept bail until Biafra is declared

He should have stood firm like Madela and Ken Saro Wiwa

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by tifany89(m): 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
Just coming back from ban and this is my first comment. They have tried every means possible to silent us but we will keep on telling them the truth. I met my bail conditions just like my leader Kanu. God bless Biafra
If I say the truth I die and if I lie I die also so let me better say the truth and die- prophet Dino 2017

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Benekruku(m): 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
MrBully:
Where is the terrorist Buhari? We've been looking for him all evening since he failed to attend today's jumai at the federal mosque in Aso Rock. In fact, the Imam that led today's prayer was so angry he prayed to Allah to reduce the number of Buhari's share of virgins in paradise.

Stop reasoning with your kidney
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Benekruku(m): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
tifany89:
Just coming out from ban and this is my first comment. They have tried every means possible to silent us but we will keep on telling them the truth. I met my bail conditions just like my leader Kanu. God bless Biafra
If I say the truth I die and if I lie I die also so let me better say the truth and die- prophet Dino 2017

If u re sure about dying for the truth, go tell them at force headquarters. U will be appreciated.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Opakan2: 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
But dilector sef try o.. 2 years no be beans atal

Hope he knows he's going back in if he holds any rally or biafra meeting.. I trust Igbos, they can never listen
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by slapacha: 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

Nnamdi Kanu is a Legend

Imagine dealing with a whole president and his corrupt system and friends and at the end you won

Buhari and his APC zombies will not be happy about this, especially Omenka

Here is a man who did nothing wrong

You arrested him without any paperwork or arrest warrant, throw him in jail, did a monkey corrupt trial and at the end of everything you failed

If i have the kind of failures​ like Buhari had, i would kill myself

You have failed already.. go get a noose and do the needful as you have said.. don't attempt but commit the suicide.. ipobian

All enemies of the state won't find peace.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
Benekruku:

Kanu has been humbled by what he calls a z
Stop painting it like he won!

He chickened out in less than 24 months on health grounds when there is a prison hospital within his confinement.

Left his fellows in prison after bragging he did never accept bail until Biafra is declared

He should have stood firm like Madela and Ken Saro Wiwa

And your homosexual friend Buhari let a criminal bail out ??

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Benekruku(m): 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Dis Reno just wan dey relevant because of 2019

He must feed his family!

His debt is piling up in the US.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by MrBully: 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
Benekruku:

Stop reasoning with your kidney

Do zombies reason with their intestines?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
slapacha:

You have failed already.. go get a noose and do the needful as you have said.. don't attempt but commit the suicide.. ipobian

All enemies of the state won't find peace.

Afonja

Have you eaten your daily dosage of Amala and Ewedu today ??

Stinky Yellowbar goat

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Benekruku(m): 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

And your homosexual friend Buhari let a criminal bail out ??

His freedom was staged by elder statesmen. I was expecting him to keep to his words.

Only cowards die a thousand times.

Read about men that stood till the end, they never compromised! Just 24 months after bragging so loud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna South Chiefdoms To Be Converted To Emirates / Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat / Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.