Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US (11364 Views)

. / Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) / Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by enasgreat: 8:27am On Apr 29, 2017
Nigeria should start recruiting o.... dier soldier should b prepared for real combat nt civilian show of force... Just watch, boko haram wil soon start running for dier lyf since real war is abt to br3 out.
My fear is, am not a born again. Am a chronic sinner nd a drug addict... I don't even knw hw to stop takin d drug nt to talk of hw to repent... Mehn, hell is real o... Make ona pray for me, bro pls.
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by newdawn2017(f): 8:29am On Apr 29, 2017
divinehand2003:

Hahahahahaha

That's where Kim will throw the 3rd atomic bomb of mass destruction since that region is an ally to US.
Yeah right! undecided whoever touches those people is touching d eyeball of their powerful one Jehovah. Ask as historians
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by walosky(m): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2017
Na now wey I don hammer na hin dem wan start WWW111

1 Like

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by ITbomb(m): 10:58am On Apr 29, 2017
And we are here in Nigeria arguing which jollof rice is the best
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2017
Agimor:
They should count Nigeria out of it.... We are still engaging in jolof rice war with Ghana....
Savage grin grin cheesy
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 29, 2017
Mekus68:

Easier said than done.

Are you not aware that North Korea is also nuclear armed, which is the main reason why this war is about to start in order to disarm North Korea?
Exactly wetin i wan talk. E be like say some people no know say even NK get devil backing.Them dey part of d few wey fit challenge US.
Gentle99:
Nigeria is immune! When it'd start, Generator sound no go allow us hear say Judgement don come!
Una no go kill person for nairaland. grin
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by NLandIsHypocrit: 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
But why always the North causing troubles all over the world? Just mention anywhere in the world with National or International crisis that Northern people of the affected nation ain't involved. Who knows, satan mayt be residing at the northern part of hell. If the northerners can be deleted anywhere they're found in the whole world, I can tell you with guarantee that there will be peace in the world.

3 Likes

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by tdayof(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
masinga07:

Let me give you this to read and you tell me which country will support DPRK if war should break out. http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/790523/north-korea-allies-china-russia-kim-jong-un.

China won't let US attack NK. US attacking NK means conquering NK then bringing both NK and SK together .

This means extending US capability (bringing China's military opposition) to China's door step.
This is why the Chinese President has called Trump to use minimum force.
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by intruxive(m): 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
Agimor:
They should count Nigeria out of it.... We are still engaging in jolof rice war with Ghana....
roflmcao grin
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by dazzlingd(m): 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
Foxyn:
can't wait to watch it live grin

There's nothing poetic about war, it's not as heroic as you see in movies. You will regret to have been born within that time

2 Likes

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Cool23(m): 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
My only question is that if the war is over what will they achieve
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Vicyace: 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
phyllosilicate:
The lessons from North Korea is that you don't have to be able to defeat your enemy, you just have to let your enemy know that you have the capacity to cause him serious harm.

No man would fight with a small child who is an expert in bursting scrotums.

This analogy is top-notch

1 Like

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Teedawg: 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
going to war with people who have nukes in their satellite roaming the earth grin na drones they go just send for them or biochemical weapons or infect them with deadly virus like Ebola grin of all countries US
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
walosky:
Na now wey I don hammer na hin dem wan start WWW111

This is crazy meme is always hillarious grin

1 Like

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by browniex: 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
As you are beating your chest at the USA,don't forget what happened to Japan in 1945
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Tonason: 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
I am sorry for the world for what is coming upon it
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by sigmundfreud(m): 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
ba7man:
..while North Korea looked dark....similar to Nigeria.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by LordOfNaira: 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
pussyeater:

Are they fighting to wipe away the whole country?. I wonder how you people reasons. Ode undecided

Nawa o, so you think war does not have rules Since the WWII, wars have had very tough rules laid down (the Geneva Conventions). You think a war with NK means Trump must wipe everyone out
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by LordOfNaira: 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
browniex:
As you are beating your chest at the USA,don't forget what happened to Japan in 1945

What they did to Japan was cowardly. Killing more civilians than soldiers. They knew it would be suicidal to face Japan in any other way and so resorted to dropping atomic bombs on two flourishing Japanese cities.

1 Like

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by browniex: 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
LordOfNaira:

What they did to Japan was cowardly. Killing more civilians than soldiers. They knew it would be suicidal to face Japan in any other way and so resorted to dropping atomic bombs on two flourishing Japanese cities.
and they achieved thier aim with that,Japan surrendered.and has been less antagonistic ever since, the same fate will befall north Korea if they are not careful,thier believe of matching the USA fire for fire is just a mirage.
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by LordOfNaira: 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
browniex:
and they achieved thier aim with that,Japan surrendered.and has been less antagonistic ever since, the same fate will befall north Korea if they are not careful,thier believe of matching the USA fire for fire is just a mirage.

This is 2017. Those atomic bombings can't happen again without Trump getting heavily sanctioned.
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by jerrrrry: 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
Bridget95:
North Korea has the power to delete Nigeria in less than two minutes.
We are not at war with them nah... But even if we are, Atomic bomb cannot stop time... take note.
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Hades2016(m): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
They should please keep Nigeria out of this war ooooooo , we are still engage in jellof rice war with some Africa country grin ......
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by gykes(m): 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
Bridget95:
China,Russia, Iran,Cuba,Palestine, Syria,and Venezuela are all DPRK's ally.

vietnam
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by pussyeater(m): 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rossikk:

So you think the US is about to ''wipe away'' 25 million North Koreans?

I wonder what you've been drinking.
North Korea wen never get stable electricity won fight US. I don't know what you are smoking undecided
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by pussyeater(m): 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Nawa o, so you think war does not have rules Since the WWII, wars have had very tough rules laid down (the Geneva Conventions). You think a war with NK means Trump must wipe everyone out

Can't you comprehend? undecided
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by LordOfNaira: 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
pussyeater:
Can't you comprehend? undecided
Don't play smart with me. Ile aye lo ti bami.
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by MicroBox: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
Which one is world war III, North Korea and US going to war. How does that make it a world war... i dont get it maybe.....
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
Bridget95:
China,Russia, Iran,Cuba,Palestine, Syria,and Venezuela are all DPRK's ally.

I hate when kids write what they don't know... Why are you writing like a man without thinking caps?
Russia Ally where Write what you know.

They have only China as an ally
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by bantudra: 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
we are busy jollof rice wars...count us out....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Tells Acting IGP, Adamu Next Line Of Action / Court Restrains Governor Ganduje From Taking Action Against Emir Sanusi / APC Convention: State Chairmen Oppose Govs, Back Buhari Chairmanship Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.