Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,323 members, 7,860,773 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

Please Help Me And My Community. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Help Me And My Community. (295 Views)

Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate / How Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into An Emirate – Ex-obas / How Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community To Emirate —obasanjo’s Ex- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me And My Community. by Omuka: 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
Five days ago, my brother was whisked away by the security operatives, we were confused on what he could have done wrong, thereafter we got to know that he was arrested because he criticized our local government chairman.
All our efforts to know where he was taken to proved abortive.
The name of my brother is Haruna okuku and the name of my local government chairman is abdulkareem ohiare. Please nairaland mods help me push it to the homepage. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Can APC Or PDP Win The Next General Elections ? / Developing Aba Will Lead To A Better And Developed Abia. Get Aba Right And / Who Is The Presidency?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.