Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Review (637 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review by Don4life: 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2010
Redesigned Site, Please tell me how it is http://www.tosavealifemovie.com
Re: Review by DualCore1: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2010
** loading weapon **
ok, hands up boy! angry
who thought you how ta lie angry

Yea you see where this gun's pointing at, right? ya i'm serious. I'mma blow ya ballz out if you don't start confessing.

Who did that site? angry
Its not u, so if u lie i shoot. Ballz scatter. tongue

Fa realz, you did that all by yo self? Its nice. I dont dig flash sites though but the design et al is tight.
Where was I when they were sharing graphic talents? Oh I remember, I was in the queue for cute ladies.
Re: Review by Don4life: 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2010
Dual Core:

** loading weapon **
ok, hands up boy! angry
who thought you how ta lie angry

Yea you see where this gun's pointing at, right? ya i'm serious. I'mma blow ya ballz out if you don't start confessing.

Who did that site? angry
Its not u, so if u lie i shoot. Ballz scatter. tongue

Fa realz, you did that all by yo self? Its nice. I dont dig flash sites though but the design et al is tight.
Where was I when they were sharing graphic talents? Oh I remember, I was in the queue for cute ladies.
Not Only me, Me and Two others ,
Re: Review by yawatide(f): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2010
I am on a T1 connection, I have waited 5 minutes and all I see is the background and what appears to be image slices (I can't really tell as they don't have any alt or title attributes).

I clicked "stop", cleared my cache just in case and did a hard refresh (Ctrl+R in FF). Still same results. Sorry but I can't wait any more as my time is money. On that note, I close tab showing the site and will NEVER return.

Sorry.
Re: Review by DualCore1: 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2010
yawa ti de
Re: Review by sayhi2ay(m): 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2010
yup! the site wont load lipsrsealed cry sad
Re: Review by ogzille(m): 6:10am On Jan 07, 2010
Breathes hard, breathes hard again ,

Browser reports an error: I have tried oo! I have tried for 10 minutes, i cant open this page; im losing hope,

Thank God, Browser reports again, , At least i have a blank black page now.

User: Are u sure i can continue, Am using Pay as u browse, Clicks the close[x] button
Re: Review by DualCore1: 7:50am On Jan 07, 2010
Hmmmm, well it loaded on FF yesterday with no probs and just loaded on chrome now.
Doesnt take much time to load here though. Yawa is on a better connection that I am, though.
Re: Review by yawatide(f): 11:24am On Jan 07, 2010
Site finally comes up for me. It looks very cool for a movie site. I also checked it on a web analyzer tool and EVERYTHING checked out okay in terms of file size, etc. I wonder why it didn't load for me yesterday
Re: Review by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2010
I really like your sites,it doesn't feel nigerian cuz of the pix you use and it loads very fast, if you guys designed this from scratch you have my respect @yawa from what i've learnt all those special optimization like slices,cached images, and total file size of the web i'm beginning to look past that cuz let's face it these are efforts that are not appreciated by clients by going to far,most of em don't care about optimization just slam,bam and they just want a website so all the cross compatibility effort i put to make sure all browsers show them almost the same is never appreciated, sorry for long words.
Re: Review by DualCore1: 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2010
The level of your professionalism shouldn't be a function of the output being appreciated.
Don't do it to please anyone, do it cuz you know its the right thing to do.
Re: Review by yawatide(f): 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2010
GBAM!

I would also like to add that sites you develop aren't for your clients but for your client's clients. Besides, how would you feel if you bought a car, only to find out that you weren't getting what you paid for? After all, "let's face it these are efforts that are not appreciated by clients by going to far,most of em don't care about optimization just slam,bam and they just want a website", abi? wink
Re: Review by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2010
you right, thanx
Re: Review by Don4life: 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2010
thanks guys

(1) (Reply)

Anyone In The House With A 10 -15,000 Word It Project Topic In Database/others / Nigeria's First Google Analytics Training Hold Febuary 2010 / Discover Random Nigerian Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.