Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:18 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016 (38307 Views)

Ken Erics Calls On God After Marriage Crash / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash / Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016 by nmreports: 9:16am On Apr 29, 2017
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016 by morscino: 9:17am On Apr 29, 2017
She obviously had some info but didn't wanna snitch,just like she had info abt d PH pastor and iyabo ojo.

If Nigerians knew how Celebrities,Politicians and Religious Leaders dey cross-fvck theirsef...riot go don dey!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016 by Houseofglam7(f): 9:17am On Apr 29, 2017
Ghen ghen
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016 by Doctorfitz: 9:20am On Apr 29, 2017
Lols.. True words. Women get carried away with copy copy... My friends are these, this is what is reigning. This is the trend.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016 by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 29, 2017
kemi was probably in her lucid period when she made such comment
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016 by SURElee(f): 9:21am On Apr 29, 2017
I remember posting to the news of the domestic violence on Mercy that the time spent glamming on IG if that same time is put on their marriages, the marriages would work. The problem is they have not learnt to separate their social media media/celebrity status from who they really are in marriages/private lives.

They let the fake lifestyle and glam get to them. Kemi with her madness raised to infinity and beyond could see it coming. In every mess there is a message, we all have to take the message and ignore the messenger.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016 by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 29, 2017
The truth is bitter that is the reason she is imprisoned. Wish her the best though.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016 by Opakan2: 9:24am On Apr 29, 2017
It's this generation you'll see married women neglect their husbands for social media.

I seriously don't know what they want, why they can't leave social media for young and single ladies who still need it. They want to form slay queens for who? fvckboys I guess

Don't be surprised we have people like that on Nairaland running from thread to thread 24/7 to seek relevance but can't wash clothes for their husbands at home. To cook sef na war for them.
Gone are the good old days when women had "itelorun" in their homes and raise family properly

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016 by Captain001(m): 9:50am On Apr 29, 2017
dhardline:
The way celebrity marriages be crashing these days eh.

I think there is something about fame that makes people loose trust for each other but if you really look at it closely fame can bring a whole lot of temptations that one has to be extremely built in Christ not to fall. embarassed

Bro. Those who are "extremely built" in Christ can't achieve this type of fame. The two lines don't meet.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016 by wakes: 9:54am On Apr 29, 2017
imprisoned for a post? Just getting to know.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016 by Hoodfriend(m): 9:55am On Apr 29, 2017
lel
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016 by delishpot: 9:56am On Apr 29, 2017
Maybe she saw mercy's husband with her friend and knew that water will pass garri wile mercy was busy slaying on instagram. But still, the husband is responsible for his actions. We cant ask mercy to become a monitoring spirit because she married a man who allows side chick to destroy his home.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016 by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 29, 2017
okay.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016 by petkoffdrake2(m): 10:13am On Apr 29, 2017
Nice one.... Meanwhile

U all should check my signature
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016 by noeloge82(m): 10:14am On Apr 29, 2017
Have u ever wondered how madmen predict Baba Ibeji correctly
There u have it
Big sense out of every nonsense

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016 by Akinz0126(m): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2017
There is sense in Nonsense

.....Maria Montessori
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016 by Horleey: 10:17am On Apr 29, 2017
1acre:
Spot on.... A mad man has a time he makes sense.. #Kemiwins

Could aunty Kemi be a seer!!!! She could make a fourtune of a prophetess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016 by ransomed: 10:17am On Apr 29, 2017
Are they prayerful? They innocently act parts or play roles that depict broken homes or crashed marriages in their work or drama without knowing that their confession is their possession. They make negative declarations without realising that there are spiritual forces that are ready to back them up.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016 by ikemesit4477: 10:23am On Apr 29, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, who has been silent for sometime now after being imprisoned for one of controversial posts, once warned Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe of a possible marriage crash.

Kemi who advised the actress to spend more time with her husband in 2016, wrote;

"hnnafrica #HNNStyle @MercyAigbeGentry is a talented #Nollywood star with a flair for "online glamour". Nothing wrong with glamming yourself up for your fans. Most Nigerian actresses are narcissistic females to begin with and I'm a certified narcissist myself. Many Nigerian females are fake and can't even define their own personalities but look up to female stars and want to be like them. This is why I insist I'm NOT and will never be a role model.

I have mentored many kids but never want any of them to "be like me". There are attributes of me some parents don't like yet they want their kids to be me. I'm outspoken, blunt and keep it real. Most women in Nigeria are not but stay as solid mumus. There is only one #KemiOlunloyo . Last month I warned Mercy in a post that she's gonna end up like @TokeMakinwa if she doesn't limit her glam posts online.

Honestly your husband is out there Mercy. #MajeAyida was busy elsewhere while Toke was glamming up the Gram. Mercy shows off her phone case engraved with her image, something her fans will be thirsting for too. They log on fast to see the latest fashion sense. Its nice to be addicted to celebs.

Even I as a media celebrity in US/Canada have now become the top media celebrity in Nigeria still has my own fave celeb @aihmakhuolutoyin. Spend more time with your husband Mercy. I'm seeing things you don't see. They call me the #Snitchlady. *winks*..and stay beautiful young lady. #advice #hnnshowbiz #hnnbeauty #MadamHNN"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/prophetess-kemi-olunloyo-warned-mercy_28.html
prophecy confirmation!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016 by sunshineV(f): 10:34am On Apr 29, 2017
There are 2 types of people in this world

* Those that get married

AND

*Those that tell u ur marriage will crash
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016 by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 29, 2017
Gbam!...even a dysfunctional clock is RIGHT twice a day!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016 by tomdon(m): 10:51am On Apr 29, 2017
1acre:

That woman is very intelligent, many of you who are shamelessly calling her mad are not half as bright.
This is in her defence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016 by Horus(m): 10:52am On Apr 29, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHbLGbzxtxE

Mercy Aigbe's Response To Alleged Husband's Assault

This Video is the response of delectable Yoruba actress Mercy Aigbe, to the rumour making rounds that she was
publicly disgraced by Hubby Mr Lanre Gentry.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016 by pweetiedee(m): 10:55am On Apr 29, 2017
1acre:

Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016 by logica(m): 11:13am On Apr 29, 2017
Even I as a media celebrity in US/Canada have now become the top media celebrity in Nigeria
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016 by Awoo88: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2017
izzou:
This thread reminds me of a time when mad people dey predict correct baba ijebu numbers.

Sometimes, man people are usually right

I didn't say Kemi is mad, abeg
Actually her doings suggest she is!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016 by Adaezemum(f): 11:24am On Apr 29, 2017
she should go and met mercy for advice.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016 by Analee(f): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2017
Ralphlauren:
Has Kemi been released?

Is she still in jail?
y wil she stil b in jail?wif all those cossy's threat,dem craze no release her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Won’t Allow My Daughter End Up As A ‘baby Mama Like Me – Waje / Tiwa Savage Chilling In A Private Jet Before Her Show In Malabo / Anto Lecky Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree By ISCOM University, Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.