Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Thinking Of How To Send Thousands Of Email At Time! I Have Solution To That - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Thinking Of How To Send Thousands Of Email At Time! I Have Solution To That (507 Views)

I Want To Send Thousands Of SMS, I Need Help / Database Of Email Addresses Of Nigerian University Students Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of How To Send Thousands Of Email At Time! I Have Solution To That by olanrewajudavid: 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Stop using that boring plain text on gmail, yahoomail, hotmail etc,

Send a well arranged, professional, customised emails to thousands of recipients using my customised app designed to cater for your email sending with ease.

It is user friendly

Can send to as many recipients on a press of button

You can add as many emails address as you want

It can save sent messages

You can store messages

Compactible with many email address like gmail, yahoo, hotmail etc

It is affordable

Can be used for digital marketing..

If interested, check me out on O.7.O.6.8.8.1.3.4.O.O

(1) (Reply)

make income / How Can I Stop Invalid Adsense Clicks / Twitter Handle For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.