Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Removing FRP And Network Unlock For Sprint Samsung Galaxy S6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Removing FRP And Network Unlock For Sprint Samsung Galaxy S6 (680 Views)

Bypass Remove Lumia reset Protection Recovery Key (frp) / How To Network Unlock MTN S730 Sm@rt Mini Phones. / Why You Should Always Switch Off Your Phone Before Removing the battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Removing FRP And Network Unlock For Sprint Samsung Galaxy S6 by leonard002(m): 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
Please, if you've done it before, kindly put me through. Thanks
Re: Removing FRP And Network Unlock For Sprint Samsung Galaxy S6 by leonard002(m): 9:51pm On May 03, 2017
I need someone who has removed FRP and unlocked Sprint Galaxy S6 to show me how to do mine. This phone has given me sleepless nights
Re: Removing FRP And Network Unlock For Sprint Samsung Galaxy S6 by stevolinkon40: 4:57pm On May 04, 2017
leonard002:
I need someone who has removed FRP and unlocked Sprint Galaxy S6 to show me how to do mine. This phone has given me sleepless nights
I can remove the FRP for you but not remotely.
I am in abuja. Gwagwalada precisely.
If you are in abuja.
I do this in less than an hour
Service charge is cheap too
Re: Removing FRP And Network Unlock For Sprint Samsung Galaxy S6 by Mafia4life(m): 8:55pm On May 04, 2017
I can also do both. But Op, you don't want your phone to work? Allowing it sit at home will continue to give you sleepless night. Take your azz off your home. Walk magnificently to a GSM software engineer. He will do that for you at your location. Total cost will be like N4000 for both ( Network Unlock and FRP unlock)
Re: Removing FRP And Network Unlock For Sprint Samsung Galaxy S6 by leonard002(m): 10:39pm On May 04, 2017
stevolinkon40:

I can remove the FRP for you but not remotely.
I am in abuja. Gwagwalada precisely.
If you are in abuja.
I do this in less than an hour
Service charge is cheap too
Ouch. It's a pity that I'm not close, but I'm kind of tech savvy. If we can chat on WhatsApp, you can put me through. I'll still pay for the service
Re: Removing FRP And Network Unlock For Sprint Samsung Galaxy S6 by leonard002(m): 10:41pm On May 04, 2017
Mafia4life:
I can also do both. But Op, you don't want your phone to work? Allowing it sit at home will continue to give you sleepless night. Take your azz off your home. Walk magnificently to a GSM software engineer. He will do that for you at your location. Total cost will be like N4000 for both ( Network Unlock and FRP unlock)
Yeah. I guess you're right.
Re: Removing FRP And Network Unlock For Sprint Samsung Galaxy S6 by stevolinkon40: 11:26pm On May 04, 2017
leonard002:
Ouch. It's a pity that I'm not close, but I'm kind of tech savvy. If we can chat on WhatsApp, you can put me through. I'll still pay for the service
O816952-93-5O

(1) (Reply)

My Nuvu By Airtel Media Content Downloader Review / 2 Weeks Used Tecno Camon Cx For Sale / Flash Your MTK Stock ROM And Custom ROM With Sp Flash Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.