Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam (13247 Views)

Teachers In Abia Clean Up Schools Before Resumption (Photos) / SOS Appeal To JAMB As A Centre In Ikorodu Shuts Down Systems Before Time(video) / 2017 JAMB Mock Examination Date & Registration Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam by MackHort(m): 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
Gotten via http://bazehub.com.ng/2017/04/fg-cancels-statewide-clean-up-exercise-due-to-jamb-mock-exam/

The Federal Government has called on all the State Governments to allow free movement of people on Saturday, 29 April 2017 because of the JAMB mock examination scheduled to hold tomorrow across the nation.
Every last Saturday of the month is usually used as a day for clean up exercise in most states in the country.
Consequently, the Federal Government has directed that the environmental day should be suspended to enable students to participate in JAMB’s Voluntary Mock Examination fixed for that date nationwide.
According to a statement issued in Lagos on Friday, the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, said the mock examination is being conducted ahead of the 2017 UTME to enable interested students to familiarize themselves with the Computer-Based Test (CBT) test environment.
Re: FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam by DollarAngel(m): 7:32am On Apr 29, 2017
FTC for the second time in 2 days, I wish all good people on Nairaland a happy and great weekend

meanwhile
Nobody owes you anything. Any good coming from them to you is a bonus. Don't be disappointed or frustrated by people. Always remain relaxed.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam by Flexherbal(m): 7:32am On Apr 29, 2017
Ok.
Good!

That means we can send some parcels of herbal tea, this morning.

1 Like

Re: FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam by gabazin080(m): 7:33am On Apr 29, 2017
Flexherbal:
Ok
oga why na? u suppose dey do honey moon na instead of coming here dis early morning dey follow us drag ftc
Re: FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam by mlanreh: 7:33am On Apr 29, 2017
Next.
Re: FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam by Cogs(m): 7:33am On Apr 29, 2017
What's this..?
Pls Next....
Re: FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam by abels(m): 7:34am On Apr 29, 2017
THIS THEIR STUPID JAMB

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam by phensbassey: 7:34am On Apr 29, 2017
the way jamb messed up, not everyone are writing
Re: FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam by kenbee(f): 7:35am On Apr 29, 2017
Noted
Re: FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam by drlaykay(m): 7:35am On Apr 29, 2017
Doesn't hold anymore in Lagos due to court sanction.
Only God knows who's against cleanliness to the extent of suing the state government.
Re: FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam by ipreach: 7:36am On Apr 29, 2017
Soi FG do sanitation exercise ?
Re: FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam by MVLOX(m): 7:36am On Apr 29, 2017
shouldn't this be in the news since yesterday? Nigeria and our slow ways of dispensing information self...

1 Like

Re: FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam by Miraxzeebility(m): 7:37am On Apr 29, 2017
Cleanup exercise that isn't functioning

1 Like

Re: FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam by LastSurvivor11: 7:39am On Apr 29, 2017
Were they not of the Mock in the 1st place...
Re: FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam by slawomir: 7:41am On Apr 29, 2017
ok
Re: FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam by MackHort(m): 7:43am On Apr 29, 2017
MVLOX:
shouldn't this be in the news since yesterday? Nigeria and our slow ways of dispensing information self...

Sorry for itz coming late
Re: FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam by Generalkorex(m): 7:43am On Apr 29, 2017
Ok
Re: FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam by ufondunenye(f): 7:45am On Apr 29, 2017

I was here.

2 Likes

Re: FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam by okechuks22: 7:46am On Apr 29, 2017
MVLOX:
hopeless animals that called federal govt that left many things undon
Re: FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam by pbethel: 7:46am On Apr 29, 2017
Didn't even know todayvna mock Jamb and my daughter de house. Certainly knot aware.
Re: FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam by Idonki(f): 7:46am On Apr 29, 2017
Too late,,,,

Pple re already restricted here in Aks
Re: FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam by MackHort(m): 7:48am On Apr 29, 2017
pbethel:
Didn't even know todayvna mock Jamb and my daughter de house. Certainly knot aware.

But it has been in news for like three days ago
Re: FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 29, 2017
drlaykay:
Doesn't hold anymore in Lagos due to court sanction.
Only God knows who's against cleanliness to the extent of suing the state government.
Nobody is against cleanliness but it shouldn't stop people from carrying on their daily activities. It's best you clean your surroundings while the waste collectors move your waste for disposal. Waste disposal is daily routine not bi weekly or monthly in some areas. What health workers does is to inspect and sanction anyone defaulting

1 Like

Re: FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam by bulitex(m): 7:50am On Apr 29, 2017
pbethel:
Re: FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam by bulitex(m): 7:50am On Apr 29, 2017
Sorry dude
Re: FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam by phemmie06(m): 7:50am On Apr 29, 2017
pbethel:
Let her write from inner room just as PMB is working from inner room.
What is good for the goose is good for the gander
Re: FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam by Flexherbal(m): 8:16am On Apr 29, 2017
gabazin080:
oga why na? u suppose dey do honey moon na instead of coming here dis early morning dey follow us drag ftc

Hahahhahaahah!

I greet you, boss!
Re: FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam by reyscrub(m): 8:16am On Apr 29, 2017
I did not see any message from JAMB in my email now, is it not meant for every one?
Re: FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam by blazebright: 8:27am On Apr 29, 2017
Clean up is still active in Abia state. Pls guys in Aba pls confirm I need to go to Aba this morning
Re: FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam by Lemonade01(m): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2017
God bless you! That your saying of wisdom was meant for me this morning..smiley
DollarAngel:
FTC for the second time in 2 days, I wish all good people on Nairaland a happy and great weekend

meanwhile
Nobody owes you anything. Any good coming from them to you is a bonus. Don't be disappointed or frustrated by people. Always remain relaxed.
Re: FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam by Beejay1117(m): 8:34am On Apr 29, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bsc Mass Communication At Nta/abu / NANS Ekiti: Its Blackmail To Blame Erelu Fayemi For FUOYE Students’ Death / All African Students Union Honour Prince Ishola With Africa Leadership Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.