Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,365 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Fast And Furious 8 (fate OF The Furious) Now Showing In Nigerian Cinemas - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fast And Furious 8 (fate OF The Furious) Now Showing In Nigerian Cinemas (1631 Views)

Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham / The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast And Furious 8 (fate OF The Furious) Now Showing In Nigerian Cinemas by iamlammy(m): 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
Fast and Furious 8 now showing in nigerian Cinemas as at 28/04/17..The movie is a hit..Dope stuff starring vin diesel,the rock ,the fast and Furious crew and others..

Re: Fast And Furious 8 (fate OF The Furious) Now Showing In Nigerian Cinemas by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
Is that rock I see?
I am definitely watching this movie.
Re: Fast And Furious 8 (fate OF The Furious) Now Showing In Nigerian Cinemas by Captain1Nigeria(m): 11:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
MissCuppy:
Is that rock I see?
Na everest.
Re: Fast And Furious 8 (fate OF The Furious) Now Showing In Nigerian Cinemas by SafeDavid(m): 6:25am On Apr 29, 2017
MissCuppy:
Is that rock I see?
Yes thats him. I've seen the preview and trust me the movie is lit.

(1) (Reply)

Watch EPL And Champions League(no Monthly Payments)live / Gulder Ultimate Search Gets Official Release Date / Lux Beauty "everything It Takes"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.