Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Ice Prince Ft. Bre Z – Stand Out Music VIDEO - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ice Prince Ft. Bre Z – Stand Out Music VIDEO (603 Views)

[instrumental] Ice Prince Ft. Mr Eazi – In A Fix / Wizkid Ft. Davido, Ice Prince, Fuse Odg, Rihanna, Cardi B (official Audio) / Wizkid Wins MOBO Best International Act Awards, Beats Jay Z, Cardi B, Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince Ft. Bre Z – Stand Out Music VIDEO by reapoff: 12:41am On Apr 29, 2017
Ice Prince ft. Bre Z – Stand Out music VIDEO

[img]https://2.bp..com/-Y6p-iZIjps0/WQPLwL1XcuI/AAAAAAAAC7Y/DxEBSUxtV5Iyj0QNejjxJlkolWrY3HiUwCLcB/s1600/hqdefault.jpg[/img]

From his “Jos To The World” album, Ice Prince delivers the video to “Stand Out” Ft. young rapper Bre Z.
The video was shot on location in the states and was directed by Patrick Elis

Click Here To Watch And Download Music Video

Ice Prince

Ice Prince was born Panshak Henri Zamani in the city of Minna , Niger State , Nigeria. At age two, he moved with his family to the mining city of Jos , Plateau State, Nigeria. While residing in Jos, he attended St. Murumba College. He also attended the Science Tutorial College in Jos.
In 1999, he began writing Rap songs and started performing them at social events held at his school. It was not until 2001 that he began going to studios to record. In 2002, he got together with a couple of friends and formed a group called the "Ecomog Squad". They had few performances as a group and split a year later. In 2004, he connected with M.I , Jesse Jagz, Ruby, Lindsey, Eve, Taz, and together they became what is now known today as the "Loopy Crew". During an interview with Adeola Adeyemo, Ice Prince was asked to summarise his story. He said "I started out in Jos in a group called ECOMOG squad. We used to rap and sing together. The group split up after a few years and after that, I joined the choir in my church and started singing Tenor. That was about the time MI moved back to Nigeria and we became friends, we became family, we started living together, started making music together. I had a song that made it to Number 1 in Jos, that was when I started getting more attention. Then I got admitted into University of Jos to study Zoology but then I couldn't really continue because of some financial constraint at the time." Ice Prince also opened up about the passing of his parents and the challenges he faced early on.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Private Tutor On Any Musical Instruments Or Music Production? / Video: Tekno – Go / Olamide's "WO" Is Causing Trouble In The Streets Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.