Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Do Forever Living Products Cure Fibroids - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do Forever Living Products Cure Fibroids (3175 Views)

Forever Living Product / Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp / Forever Living Products For Correcting To Solve Irregular Menstrual Flow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Forever Living Products Cure Fibroids by lazygal: 2:17am On Apr 29, 2017
Hello,my sister was approached by a forever living product marketer who swears that the supplements shrinks fibroids.
I have checked flp site and seen that they also recommended certain supplements for fibroid however she is sceptical as she's believing its a marketing gimmick
Does any one have experience and can attest to their claim?
Re: Do Forever Living Products Cure Fibroids by valcencio(m): 6:36am On Apr 29, 2017
i can teach u a simple and effective way to cure fibroid parmanently.compared to any other method.08168064955
Re: Do Forever Living Products Cure Fibroids by uboma(m): 7:44am On Apr 29, 2017
lazygal:
Hello,my sister was approached by a forever living product marketer who swears that the supplements shrinks fibroids.
I have checked flp site and seen that they also recommended certain supplements for fibroid however she is sceptical as she's believing its a marketing gimmick
Does any one have experience and can attest to their claim?

For the good health of your sister, please tell her to visit the hospital to see a qualified doctor immediately.

She will end up wasting her money on their products and still visit the hospital eventually.

Let's hope that it doesn't get too late by the time she realizes that her best option is to see a qualified doctor.

Good health to her
Re: Do Forever Living Products Cure Fibroids by lazygal: 9:15am On Apr 29, 2017
uboma:

For the good health of your sister, please tell her to visit the hospital to see a qualified doctor immediately.

She will end up wasting her money on their products and still visit the hospital eventually.

Let's hope that it doesn't get too late by the time she realizes that her best option is to see a qualified doctor.

Good health to her

Thank you very much,uboma.Have a blessed weekend
Re: Do Forever Living Products Cure Fibroids by lazygal: 9:17am On Apr 29, 2017
valcencio:
i can teach u a simple and effective way to cure fibroid parmanently.compared to any other method.08168064955

Valcencio,y not teach all of us on nairaland... A lot of ladies here might have it. Or have friends,sisters ,in-laws or mothers that have .
Re: Do Forever Living Products Cure Fibroids by uboma(m): 11:13am On Apr 29, 2017
lazygal:

Thank you very much,uboma.Have a blessed weekend

You are welcome dear.
Have a good weekend too.
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Good Multivitamin / Infocurve's Amazing Fact Of The Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Heavy Growth In Staphyi Aureus And Candidal Albieany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.