Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) (52904 Views)

Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) / Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) / Man Kills A Big Snake And Is Selling It On The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by homirefacuny(m): 9:00am On Apr 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Hmmm....snakes are going to become extinct in Nigeria.
Did you wake with your brain?

Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by phemocheee(m): 9:00am On Apr 29, 2017
May his soul rest in perfect peace

Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 29, 2017
This snake get kwashiorkor oo sad
Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 29, 2017
izzou:
This thread won't get to front page

Am very confident of that

shame shame shame..... E Don reach FP lala Don did the needful

Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by Smoj(m): 9:01am On Apr 29, 2017
Lala and snake news Like NASS and kwarapshun
Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by Hollasmall: 9:01am On Apr 29, 2017
Na this thunder go fire anybody that do not support killing a snake at sight

Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by cr7rooney10(m): 9:02am On Apr 29, 2017
Eeeeeeeeeejo
Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by I888(m): 9:02am On Apr 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Thanks to Nairaland.
Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by dreezybines: 9:02am On Apr 29, 2017
Ehyaah... RIP to da dead...

I believe it ain't ordinary... Snakes do move away once they notice the presence of humans...
Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by VivaDeAngelo(m): 9:02am On Apr 29, 2017
Still trying to find the correlation between the wonderment of God and the man killed by the snake.

Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by iliyande(m): 9:02am On Apr 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Better
Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by Donkelz1(m): 9:03am On Apr 29, 2017
baylord101:
As share by my Comrade: God is wonderful see the evil snake that caused havoc in our community yesterday Temidire Oke Maro Amoyo between 12 :00am to 1 :00am the Snake bitten one of our member and kill him within an hour, the poison did not even allow him to take anti snake injection. Ismaila may your soul rest perfectly.
RIP
Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by ncoolsome(m): 9:04am On Apr 29, 2017
yekparikpa:
"God is wonderful "? Someone dead!

Are u surprisedits only in this part of the world u type RIP n people wld still click like..

Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 29, 2017
zicky:
That also got me, like what da heck does that mean
Well, they said in all things, give him praise.

Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by Rebuke: 9:04am On Apr 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Ar yhu high or jxt incredibly stupid?

Dat sh!!t jxt killed a soul and yhu re sayin what? Smh

Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 29, 2017
zicky:
That also got me, like what da heck does that mean
they finally killed the snake that killed some body at least it won't be a threat anymore

Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by tyup(m): 9:08am On Apr 29, 2017
the snake wey they suppose give a slow death for the human being it killed sadwas there not somebody to catch it alive
Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by alllffy(m): 9:09am On Apr 29, 2017
[/b][i][/i]You seems to have idea about extinction,I hope ur chief go into snake business...
[b]
EgunMogaji:
Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by glossy6(f): 9:09am On Apr 29, 2017
go be de nisa
Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by wink2015(m): 9:10am On Apr 29, 2017
Where are all the snake eaters?

Snakes dey ready for them to eat O!
Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by tonio2wo: 9:13am On Apr 29, 2017
baylord101:
As share by my Comrade: God is wonderful see the evil snake that caused havoc in our community yesterday Temidire Oke Maro Amoyo between 12 :00am to 1 :00am the Snake bitten one of our member and kill him within an hour, the poison did not even allow him to take anti snake injection. Ismaila may your soul rest perfectly.
Op u bad gah!

Why u repeat d grammatical errors verbatim? U for epp d guy correct am na.

Anyway, snakes 1:700,000 nigerians.
Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by smith666999(m): 9:14am On Apr 29, 2017
I hate snakes no matter the size
Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 9:15am On Apr 29, 2017
People are loosing their humanity daily, no compassion.

A man died and you can't even be sober, even if it's just on this thread.

People laughing, calling Las... that food is ready.

I wonder if Yall would be laughing if the snake had killed your dad, mum, brother, sister, wife, husband, daughter, son...

Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by ayindejimmy(m): 9:21am On Apr 29, 2017
Just for the record I fully endorse the killing of snakes. I don't mind them going into extinction

Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by tonio2wo: 9:22am On Apr 29, 2017
tyup:
the snake wey they suppose give a slow death for the human being it killed sadwas there not somebody to catch it alive

E for bite d person join too. No b only catch alive!

U for go catch alive na.
Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by chuks34(m): 9:26am On Apr 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:
how many times dem go tell una say snake no fit go extinct ehh sad
beside dat serpent just killed a man

Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 29, 2017
cry
Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:
and so what? Is it not better than it taking people's life
Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by dnawah(m): 9:31am On Apr 29, 2017
izzou:
This thread won't get to front page

Am very confident of that

cry cry baby i want to see ur mummy,shasha shame!

Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun / Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain / Photos Of Beautiful Child Beggars In Calabar Go Viral