Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,378 members, 7,861,044 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

Please Help Me With Any Job In Enugu - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me With Any Job In Enugu (384 Views)

These 6 Tips Will Help You Get An Ideal Job In 2018 / Just So You Know, The Government Does Not Owe You Any Job / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With Any Job In Enugu by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 29, 2017
good morning all, I recently lost my job due to the consistent troubles we got from the management. we were owned 6months salary and it was heading to the 7th month when the company folded. Now they are back working, but with new staffs

I need a job here in Enugu. please kindly help me. I am proficient in Microsoft word and PowerPoint, I am good in customer service, my former job was a role as a sales executive. I can gladly take anything similar or something challenging. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Job Opportunities At The International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC) / Job Invite / Public Relations Officer (PRO) Needed To Head Two Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.