Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

List Of Nigeria Personalities And Celebrities That Will Turn Preachers. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / List Of Nigeria Personalities And Celebrities That Will Turn Preachers. (352 Views)

Photos From Osun Youth Ambassador's Awards 2018 As 22 Personalities Shine / Check This Wonderful Invitation That Will Turn Ur Life Around For Good / See The 6 Celebrities That Slept With Tonto Dikeh Before She Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Nigeria Personalities And Celebrities That Will Turn Preachers. by MBAISEBLOG: 9:22am On Apr 29, 2017
REVEALED...! LIST OF NIGERIA PERSONALITIES AND CELEBRITIES THAT WILL TURN PREACHERS...GOV AYO FAYOSE, DAME PATIENCE GOODLUCK,ACHIKE UDENWA,MRS ROCHAS OKOROCHA,AY, 2FACE, MERCY JOHNSON, I GO DIE,SAINT OBI.....

In what looks like future prophetic attentions and expectations is the prediction of a popular clergy man's (Pastor Humble) unusual prediction on many known Nigeria personalities and celebrities. Those his prophetic signal picks are those he predicted will be gospel preachers in future.

Among the known personalities he mentioned are

1. The controversial Ekiti State Governor (Ayo FAYOSE),

2. Dame Patience Jonathan, whom he attributed her "survival of many spiritual arrows in Aso Rock for the purpose of her future assignment of preaching the gospel".

3. AY (a popular comedian), Ayodeji Richard Makun, also known by his stage name A.Y) is a multi-award-winning Nigerian actor, comedian, radio and T.V presenter, actor, writer, director and MC.

4. 2FACE (a Singer)Innocent Ujah Idibia, better known by his stage name 2face Idibia, or 2Baba, is a Nigerian singer-songwriter, record producer and entrepreneur. He officially discontinued the use of the name Tuface and selected 2baba or Tu-baba as his stage name.

Whom he predicted will be used on the area of "healing and fruit of womb",

5. Mercy Johnson. Mercy Johnson Okojie is a Nigerian actress. who has been described as one who possesses great talent & versatility

6. I go die, Francis Agoda, popularly known as I Go Dye or I Go Die, is a Nigerian comedian. He has organized several international comedy shows, such as "Igodye Standing."

7. Paul Okoye of the P-Square,

8. Terry G, Terry G. Gabriel Oche Amanyi, popularly known by his stage name Terry G, is a Nigerian musician and producer. He is widely known for his eccentric dress-sense, controversial lyrics and awkward identity.

9. Jim Iyke,
James Ikechukwu Esomugha, popularly known as Jim Iyke, is a Nigerian actor in Nigeria's movie industry and one of the stars of the movie Last Flight to Abuja alongside Omotola Jalade Ekeinde and Hakeem Kae-Kazim.

10. Omotola Jalade Ekcopies. Omotola Jalade Ekeinde is a Nigerian actress, singer, philanthropist and former model. Since her Nollywood film debut in 1995, the leading actress has appeared in 300 films, selling millions of video copies.

11. Victor Agali (former Super Eagles player), Victor Okechukwu Agali is a Nigerian footballer who last played for Jiangsu Sainty.

12. Daddy Showkey
Daddy Showkey is a veteran Nigerian gala singer. He was popular in Ajegunle in the late 1990s. He was born as John Asiemo but is known as Daddy Showkey all over the Ghetto.

And

13. Victor Osuagwu.Victor Osuagwu is an actor, known for Onye-Eze (2001), My Only Love (2003) and $1: One Dollar (2002).Victor Osuagwu hails from Imo state and is a comic actor. He is a Popular Nollywood

According to the clergy man, " God specifically told me that He will use AY to organise so many city wide crusades that will bring souls to the Kingdom". Reconciling his prophecy with the Bible, he stated how " God uses the unpredicted to preach the Gospel and achieve His purpose". Sharing his wealth of experience, he narrated " I was an entertainer many years ago before my calling, but here I am preaching and announcing the heart beat of God to humanity. When we refuse to answer the call, sometimes God creates painful experience and scenario to compel us as in the case of Jonah".

When pushed by our reporter on his confidence of his message acceptance by the personalities in question, he stated that God is not an author of confusion as other Men of God will be send by God to convey same message as He has send him. He also said that he perceived some of them have received this message in time past.

Finally he assured of more names as revelled to him by God an d states that such privilege makes him more humble as the cardinal purpose of this revelation is to achieve heaven's mandate here on earth. He wishes Nigerians beautiful and recession free 2017...

(1) (Reply)

Did Smartphones And Social Media Deplete Our Humaneness? / Daddy Freeze Goes To Cherubim For Deliverance ... / Takun La: Beru Olorun (fear God)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.