Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo Amid Marriage Crisis - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo Amid Marriage Crisis (38387 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Beautiful Owambe Outfit / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Traditional Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo Amid Marriage Crisis by darlenese(f): 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo Amid Marriage Crisis by uniqueogo(f): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
some men are just plain stupid..... if only mercy's husband knows how many men that wants what he has maybe then he would cherish this woman more....... smh
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo Amid Marriage Crisis by sunnyeinstein(m): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
Social media is a disease honestly. Person wey dem jus beat finish yesterday! shocked
I no pity her agn, mk gentry add join d one wey dey ground

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo Amid Marriage Crisis by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
u rock maamaa, let those that its paining go kill themselves, they can't handle marriage beta anyways even the Linda ikeji that started d spread. so live on in wisdom
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo Amid Marriage Crisis by jconsulting(f): 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
This is why Nigeria will always be backward , lies everywhere ,what is the big deal in saying my husband beat me too much,but pretending until she kill you, meanwhile the other chick younger sister has gave us an account where the chick in question​ rescue you from the jaws of your tigris husband.......Better help your parents and children Mercy by trying to live long because gboss gbasss! every time made Mohammed Ali slowpoke till he died
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo Amid Marriage Crisis by oluwadeeboi(m): 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
If you are in port Harcourt and its environs, plan to attend the auditions for the next master Baker competition happening live on the 3rd of may 2017. Cal 08032065650 for more info.
Acabado cakes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo Amid Marriage Crisis by jaylister(m): 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
no more love on this planet, women go after rich men, rich men show them shit then they begin to blame the devil meanwhile one broke nigga was ready to build a family with you but u no gree
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo Amid Marriage Crisis by roeb1987(m): 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mercy dey tell us say, eye wey dey cry dey see road! but mind u, if gal take husband do boyfriend, she go take boyfriend do husband! abeg bring my deliciou 9ija jollof rice, i wan chop. who she epp?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo Amid Marriage Crisis by Origin(f): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
JamesReacher:
I don't have friends if I don't have followers

I'm not eating right if I don't post it online

Must you post something daily? Enjoy your life, scratch your butt, take a walk, sit down and be humble.

They won't learn, social media is like an alternate world, no rules no nothing sad

Please permit me:

Fart loudly.
Pick your nose.
Pick your teeth .
Stay home alone in just undies.
Laugh your heart out with all ya teeth.

Just get a life and live it.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo Amid Marriage Crisis by lumzybo: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
Any1 that made this her role model is brain dead. #fakeass

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo Amid Marriage Crisis by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo Amid Marriage Crisis by dangotesmummy: 9:13am On Apr 30, 2017
adesewa4uyahoo:
The face still swell sef..... Pele mercy, but why not stay off social media for a little while!
look at her left eye closely. Zoom the picture you will see heavy concealer,eye shadow and eye liner packed to cover it but people like me can see through the make up and see the pain foundation and lipstick is trying so hard to hide

The first issue is when she was abused she wasn't on makeup,why is she on makeup now? Really mercy is it by force to live for the public. Her attention whorism is getting out of hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo Amid Marriage Crisis by dangotesmummy: 9:16am On Apr 30, 2017
lumzybo:
Any1 that made this her role model is brain dead. #fakeass
the thing is that they're always carried away by the glossiness and glamour. Trying and always going out of their way to keep up appearances. They borrow, proustite, scam,snatch each other husbands to keep up with the Jones's. Anyone that says who they're to their faces, they call them haters
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo Amid Marriage Crisis by dangotesmummy: 9:18am On Apr 30, 2017
jconsulting:
This is why Nigeria will always be backward , lies everywhere ,what is the big deal in saying my husband beat me too much,but pretending until she kill you, meanwhile the other chick younger sister has gave us an account where the chick in question​ rescue you from the jaws of your tigris husband.......Better help your parents and children Mercy by trying to live long because gboss gbasss! every time made Mohammed Ali slowpoke till he died
it's self delusion and what will the people I have impressed think or say.na wetin dey do all of them be that
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo Amid Marriage Crisis by dangotesmummy: 9:22am On Apr 30, 2017
Mayaa04:
u rock maamaa, let those that its paining go kill themselves, they can't handle marriage beta anyways even the Linda ikeji that started d spread. so live on in wisdom
see one of them sheepishly following that bleached up expired local hoe they call role model.enduring dv just to travel to Dubai and wear borrowed clothes to fool mumus grin

My eyes have opened and I've seen through their life of deception shiiiorrr

If an ape is a billionaire mercy will marry it to keep up appearances. That babe can do ANYTHING to stay glamorous
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo Amid Marriage Crisis by dangotesmummy: 9:27am On Apr 30, 2017
adesewa4uyahoo:
The face still swell sef..... Pele mercy, but why not stay off social media for a little while!
no let her keep posting. The pictures never do? Na because the skull don dey heal.

I won't be surprised if gentry flash another money at her face on Hus knees and she'll go back to him.

So obviously the movie she Did "victims" is about her.

Poorly concluded I must say

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Eke’s 28th Birthday Party Photos & Video / Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) / Being Crippled For Two Years Affected My Career – Actor Femi Branch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.