Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users (56918 Views)

Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing / See The High Number Of Babies To Be Born In Nigeria on New Year Day By UNICEF / Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 29, 2017
MidasTouche01:
Children always find comfort in strange positions..

My little friend sleeping like someone observing salat..

Dnt know if ur Muslim, bt u dnt joke with attributes of d religion.
Re: Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users by WHOcarex: 11:54am On Apr 29, 2017
sad
Re: Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users by MidasTouche01(m): 11:58am On Apr 29, 2017
bukolaSaraki:

[s]Dnt know if ur Muslim, bt u dnt joke with attributes of d religion.[/s]

I don't know what people's problem is, always looking to start trouble where there is none

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users by hobermener: 11:58am On Apr 29, 2017
F
Re: Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users by nazablossom(f): 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
As a Nigerian, ogbanje meeting in progress grin
Re: Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users by Tisham20(m): 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
Re: Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
Tolexander:
Bro, that baby is not a Nigerian and not born in Nigeria.
you take things too serious
Re: Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users by espn(m): 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
LOL..Products of DOGGY..REVERSE COW GAL..TOUCH YOU TOE..LOL

Runs out of thread..
Re: Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
na from small e dey start.... till e masta dem....

Re: Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users by cyojunior1(m): 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
RisingUp:
shocked What!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TflaaAi2zvk

We don see u , do u stay around that adewole syd ?
Re: Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users by IYANGBALI: 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ogbanje baby
Re: Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
The second picture the baby's head is bigggggg
Re: Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users by MARKone(m): 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
cool
Re: Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users by roeb1987(m): 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
woman wey never see problem...na im dey still hold breast run. for this pikin i go dey hold my di*k run now! this is amazing
Re: Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users by Crixina(f): 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
Crauxx:
at first i think sey that first baby dey face down. Sey the waist and hips don bend
I'm still trying to get the position of that first baby.
Re: Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
lofty900:
It's possible for babies to bend like rubber and sleep abnormally because they don't have bones. They have cartilages so it's impossible for their joints to break. God is great.
... within normal limits. Don't go fueling irresponsible adults' carelessness. Their joints can break when pushed not even to the extent of those tweeted pics by an EXTERNAL force.
Re: Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users by boiz2men(m): 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
Tolexander:
wao!

These are amazing!

These are future and potential Olympic gold medalists in artistic gymnastics and martial arts!

u are the kind of person to be with at all times... seeing good in every thing..

i only saw disgust when i looked at the pix but when i saw your comment... i began to see amazing children... the people around u are blessed to have you
Re: Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users by Ishilove: 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
Tolexander:
Imagine the mothers of the babies snapping and showcasing their babies' artistic way of sleeping.

If these were Nigerian babies, the mothers would have gone APCs, i.e use broom to beat the life out of the babies, thinking the babies are possessed.

These are one of the things that made Mary Slessor a heroine.
Lol. True that
Re: Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lol hahahahaha my little cousin sleeps with his ass up.. You know like when you want to pray.. Guy no touch am once he start that sleep oh.. That's when he is serious.. If he ass no dy up e neva sleep...
Lol but it's normal babies bone are flexible and easily rigid it's the same thing that helps a baby easily grow another bone in cases of accident....
So at that point in development if the parents can nurture them like that... Letting them practice this natural occurrence let's say at ages of 3 and above.. They can easily turn to great ballerinas, gymnasts.
Check Google too for babies been able to stand on one leg.. It's same thing working it's magic

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mementoes:

... within normal limits. Don't go fueling irresponsible adults' carelessness. Their joints can break when pushed not even to the extent of those tweeted pics by an EXTERNAL force.
u r right to some extent but how can a joint without bones break? Biology explains that a cartilage is rubberlike.
Re: Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
lofty900:
u r right to some extent but how can a joint without bones break? Biology explains that a cartilage is rubberlike.
Yes. Even rubber itself has it's yield point and fracture(breaking) point though it's elastic.
Fractures occur in babies sometimes even during childbirth if the delivery was rough.
Re: Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users by Tolexander: 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
boiz2men:

u are the kind of person to be with at all times... seeing good in every thing..

i only saw disgust when i looked at the pix but when i saw your comment... i began to see amazing children... the people around u are blessed to have you
thank you sir
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users by Miamibutch(m): 8:23am On May 01, 2017
Whatever the truth remains that our president's health has deeply depreciated.... . No shame in coming out publicly to address Nigerians.
Re: Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 15, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
shocked shocked number 3 Is not normal. I see the mum praying for miracle.
It is well
You are truely wise. Not everybody saw what u saw lol!
Love being associated with someone like u. #BRAINPOWER

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.