Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,545 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" (19042 Views)

Delta State To Ban Cow Meat Sale And Consumption / Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North / 15 Die As Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga Community In Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" by nwanwaoge(m): 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
illuminated93:
Useless afonja man. The hypocrite is now talking cos he has been hit by the same evil that has sent babies,mothers and fathers to their early graves. What an afonja!
Most *elites* only speak out when they are directly affected. This is just one of them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" by ozoneboy(m): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lol,its so funny that the Yoruba's are beginning to see the handwriting on the wall,ooh less I forget Soyinka is an Ipob,u know even when this is coming from their learned icon they will not agree,instead the will call him IPOB.the death that will kill a dog will not allow had him to perceive the smell of shit.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" by paramakina202: 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Oga Soyinka the 87 million naira dinner choper I hail you grin.

8 Likes

Re: Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" by uncjay(m): 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
kenny987:
Now the old man actually makes use of his grey hair m grey matter! We shouted from the rooftops that it'd be d worst thing to let a military herdsmen become president but Wole Soyinka and his ilk shut their eyes. Now they have beat a path to his doorstep!

Why won't murderers moving cattle grow a sense of entitlement and act like conquerors when the majority of this contraption have sold themselves as slaves and quickly sacrifice others who dared to speak out and condemn their actions?

The Igbos and other Southern tribes excluding the Yoruba have been castigated and called names because they refused to vote in a murderer and his cronies, sidelined and kept out of what is supposed to be an equal share and now Soyinka, the number 1 supporter is complaining because it has become a personal threat. I wonder how one as old and exposed as he is conveniently dumbed down, dunked his wisdom and welcomed a threat to even his survival with open eyes and arms!

It is best that the better South unite and reject this madness! Amaechi, Ngige and all others picking up scraps in APC and feeling cool had better wake up! Abuja is not their home and the homes are under threat and ought to be their priorities!
Thank u.....now swerve!

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" by magoo10(m): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lubbish
Is this not the same mentality of the 'cows' that nnamdi kanu is fighting against yet some born slaves fight everyday defending them.
Please wole soyinka and some of his brothers should stop this hypocritic attitude .
Theses Fulani men are not educated and cannot be called to order ,no be today.
let's hear word abeg

9 Likes

Re: Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" by willibounce1(m): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
This is a very senseless talk. Can't imagine this coming from a prof....boycott cow meat? Boko haram use cows as bombers?
Re: Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" by Preye1599(m): 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
This man just gave them idea... Must he talk sef Na these kind people dey remind teacher about assignment
Re: Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" by Cool23(m): 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
I still wonder how this guy is a Nobel laureate
Re: Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" by preselect(m): 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
this same Soyinka that helped put Buhari in power. . . . . I want Buhari to rule till 2070. . . useless people, una nova see anything. were you not warned? A redeemed pastor warned in 2014 about the dangerous plans of the northern islamic oligarchy and their almajiri pawns, He was silenced by the leadership of RCCG. . . . . . and some educated southerners allowed themselves to be used as APC online watchdogs thinking that they are on the same page with their northern friends. . .There is an agenda to Islamize Nigeria. . . this agenda is to gradually control the whole country down to the sea, town by town, village by village. . . until the whole country is majority Muslim.

The current onslaught by these herdsmen is to enhance the grazing bill which will literally hand over huge swaths of land in the south to the fulani herdsmen for "grazing" . from there they build schools, mosque etc in your villages o. . . . give them 40yrs and they start to dominate the southern villages, marry your daughters, rape those they cant marry, in 2 generations your villages will become islamized. You think it's impossible? Ask Jos, Ask southern kaduna, go to the UK, ask the people in Luton, England. even Bradford, etc. . .

As per Wole Soyinka, a man I have always respected, I am disappointed that he only chose to speak out when the problem came to his doorstep. That is a radical display of selfishness uncharacteristic of his usually selfless persona.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ&t=2759s

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" by preselect(m): 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
nwanwaoge:
Most *elites* only speak out when they are directly affected. This is just one of them

which is very sad . . . . . very very sad

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" by FLYFIRE(m): 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

You are quite the imbec.ile along with the people who liked your stupid post.

Since you suffer from amnesia, or are too stu.pid to read the the history books, let me remind you that Wole Soyinka opposed (in public and on the record) the presidential ambition of PMB in 2015 and even before that. He warned that Buhari was not a good candidate for the presidency. He reminded the nation of his antecedents including the 'missing suitcases' and the trial of Nduka Irabor and Tunde Thompson.

What is wrong with you? Are you really this d.aft ?
I would have called ST.UPID & DA.FT for calling @Kenny Stu.pid & da.ft. You have forgotten SO SOON ALL that man did to help install the illiterate at Abuja...history master.

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" by Actuarydeji(m): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
This is one of the reason(s) why I hate people like Wole Soyinka, they don't support the masses a lot. Imagine Wole saying "we should stop eating cow meat". You are beginning to see the dirty side of the fulani herdsmen now abi. Because there existence in your area stand as a threat to your household. Emi mo ti gbon tipe.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" by greatermax77(m): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
Goodmorning sir

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" by hakeem77: 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
You Igbos from East have problems. Any small issue, you will be shouting Afonja this, Afonja that. When your Ipod leader Kanu was released from prison, we were at the forefront at the courts fighting for him. It seems you want evil on us, but your evil plans will recoil on you once again.
Instead of you to discuss the topic so Nigeria can move forward, all you shout is Afonja, Afonja. Always spewing hatred

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" by plaetton: 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" by plaetton: 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
paramakina202:
Oga Soyinka the 87 million naira dinner choper I hail you grin.
Yeah.

Soyinka has not been himself ever since the N87m dinner, abi lunch, Amaechi served him in Rivers state.

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
okay.
Re: Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" by jimcoservices: 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
I thought u were not going say anything. The fire u set will soon consume u

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" by mightyhaze: 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
hakeem77:
You Igbos from East have problems. Any small issue, you will be shouting Afonja this, Afonja that. When your Ipod leader Kanu was released from prison, we were at the forefront at the courts fighting for him. It seems you want evil on us, but your evil plans will recoil on you once again.
Instead of you to discuss the topic so Nigeria can move forward, all you shout is Afonja, Afonja. Always spewing hatred
you were what?? grin

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" by mightyhaze: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

You are quite the imbec.ile along with the people who liked your stupid post.

Since you suffer from amnesia, or are too stu.pid to read the the history books, let me remind you that Wole Soyinka opposed (in public and on the record) the presidential ambition of PMB in 2015 and even before that. He warned that Buhari was not a good candidate for the presidency. He reminded the nation of his antecedents including the 'missing suitcases' and the trial of Nduka Irabor and Tunde Thompson.

What is wrong with you? Are you really this d.aft ?
take it easy bum!

The way u lie thru ur teeth eh? The devil himself wud be green with envy

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
FLYFIRE:

I would have called ST.UPID & DA.FT for calling @Kenny Stu.pid & da.ft. You have forgotten SO SOON ALL that man did to help install the illiterate at Abuja...history master.

Use google. Its on your phone and computer browser. Its easy to use. Its free!
Wole Soyinka opposed both Jonathan and Buhari. He called upon Nigerians to look for a better candidate.
Stop disturbing the peace with your nonsense. Is it a crime to be a history teacher ? Beats being ignorant any day.
Now gtfa and go to the playground. Your mates are just starting 'hide and seek'; if you hurry you can still join them.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" by Mujtahida: 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
mangood74:
prof, with all due respect you are one those that supported the election of this good for nothing apc gov, how do u expect buhari to fight his fula brothers, shame on you tinubu shame on baba akande aka show ur teeth Good morning to the yoloba nation! the sun will always rise from the east
My impressions on reading many threads on nairaland :It beats me how steeped in seething tribalism you guys are. You guys have a deep, inexplicable hatred for yorubas. On almost every thread igbos abi ibos are the first to use the derogatory word 'afonja'. It's just too crude and disturbing. I don't understand it. And for the record I am not Yoruba and I have Ibo friends. It is on nairaland that I am beginning to see this dark side of you easterners. My Ibo friends are not like this at all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" by Biggaboi(m): 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
While it is possible, I can't imagine they would do such. These fulani herdsmen value their cows more than human lives. These are people known to butcher farmers just because of a few missing heads of cattle. Besides, I should like to see how they would fit and hide the IEDS on the cows. Abi they will start dressing the cows in cloths? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
Two things: (1) I have never met a Nigerian who is a vegetarian, Nigerians love their meat and would never boycott it for some cause (2) Isn't it obvious these people hold their cow's existence more sacred than human's life?The herdsmen would never use cattles for suicide bombings, they would rather their daughters.

20% of the Amazon forest in South America, which is about twice the size of Carlifornia, has been lost to illegal cattle rearers. They destroy the forest which happens to be the single largest carbon dioxide sink, and our strong ally against climate change . The demand for beef in US cannot be satisfied by local supply hence the illegal activities of Brazilian cattle farmers. To be able to keep up with world demand for beef, we need to destroy more forests, or as is the case with Nigeria, destroy peoples farms. Good thing 1 billion people in India don't consume beef.

Now, is beef worth all this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" by Adebowale89(m): 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
hate him or not the message is very important to unarmed Nigerians. some parts of the north like Adamawa, taraba are facing this criminality of this herdsmen illiterate

as I expect to read youth observation on what could be done to curb this inhumane act of this herdsmen but quite unfortunate they are crying like a baby that his mother forget in the market

Soyinka supported buhari and so bleeping what? was he the inec chairman, region stakeholders, or the return officer of 2015 election

I'm just not happy with the kind of thinking being we have has youth in Nigeria. they made the old politicians felt we have nothing to offer

I swear some people need to be taking to rehab asap!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" by FLYFIRE(m): 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Use google. Its on your phone and computer browser. Its easy to use. Its free!
Wole Soyinka opposed both Jonathan and Buhari. He called upon Nigerians to look for a better candidate.
Stop disturbing the peace with your nonsense. Is it a crime to be a history teacher ? Beats being ignorant any day.
Now gtfa and go to the playground. Your mates are just starting 'hide and seek'; if you hurry you can still join them.
This is what apc/bmc is known for....abuses. You are the DAFT one so go use Google & see what your gods bubu & the illiterate PROF are
Re: Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
ItsMeAboki!!!
Your cattle wan chop prof book, abeg speak to them in Fufulde grin

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" by ahbey(m): 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
kenny987:
Now the old man actually makes use of his grey hair n grey matter! We shouted from the rooftops that it'd be d worst thing to let a military herdsmen become president but Wole Soyinka and his ilk shut their eyes. Now they have beat a path to his doorstep!

Why won't murderers moving cattle grow a sense of entitlement and act like conquerors when the majority of this contraption have sold themselves as slaves and quickly sacrifice others who dared to speak out and condemn their actions?

The Igbos and other Southern tribes excluding the Yoruba have been castigated and called names because they refused to vote in a murderer and his cronies, sidelined and kept out of what is supposed to be an equal share and now Soyinka, the number 1 supporter is complaining because it has become a personal threat. I wonder how one as old and exposed as he is conveniently dumbed down, dunked his wisdom and welcomed a threat to even his survival with open eyes and arms!

It is best that the better South unite and reject this madness! Amaechi, Ngige and all others picking up scraps in APC and feeling cool had better wake up! Abuja is not their home and the homes are under threat and ought to be their priorities!

No the Prof. Never support Him to be President.
Re: Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" by jsb(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
You brought this rubbish to yourself the day you supported this criminals in APC ..so enjoy it..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Re-open Maiduguri - Bama - Banki Road Closed Becos Of Boko Haram(pi / The Cjn’s Removal: The Lamps Are Going Out All Over Nigeria- Opinion / Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.