Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,840 members, 7,838,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Beware Of This Nl Fraudster Called Perfectman - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beware Of This Nl Fraudster Called Perfectman (529 Views)

Police Nab WAEC Certificates Fraudster / (Beware Of Fraudster) Federal polytechnic Ede / Please, don't transact business with cloudtech, he is a fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Nl Fraudster Called Perfectman by Alxmyr(m): 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2010
I want to call the attention of NLanders and the moderator especially on education to the poster called Perfectman. I am seeking admission for my younger sisters and I need information on a diploma programme offered by ABU, Zaria. So, I turned to NL for information and possilbly to get to call someone who schools in ABU. I had few phone numbers, which I called, but was not helpful, then I stumbled on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=365348.msg5118489#msg5118489
I read through, and got a post by Perfectman. He offered a phone number of someone he called Dr Akpan. I called the said Dr. Akpan and solicit his help on purchasing admission form since he (Dr. Akpan) said the form closes today. He sent me an account number and I was on the verge of going to bank to pay in the money when I did background check on the poster's profile and sought to look at his previous posts. What I saw threw me off balance. Maybe this link will tell the story
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=446717;sa=showPosts

Perfectman has been offering same phone number to different admission seekers, claiming the owner of the number is different officer in different Universities. I find it absurd. And I think, the poster should be made to state his side of the story and if found guilty should be barred.
I did not pay the said money immediately I discovered the phoney state of the whole mess. I will go to Zaria, myself tomorrow, I believe I will be able to do that since work in the office is still slow.

So, beware of these fraudsters.
Re: Beware Of This Nl Fraudster Called Perfectman by Ife007(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2010
I was also suspicious of d same guy when he postd such rubbish on other threads but thank God U're not like those fools.
Re: Beware Of This Nl Fraudster Called Perfectman by Odunnu: 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2010
Ths rubbish must be condemnd.Haba,y wud perfectmen b acting like ds?Ds is baaad!!Oga Seun shd get ds user id BANNED or BARRED whtevr bt d useles idiot shd b chased out of here
Re: Beware Of This Nl Fraudster Called Perfectman by Odunnu: 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2010
Ths rubbish must be condemnd.Haba,y wud perfectmen b acting like ds?Ds is baaad!!Oga Seun shd get ds user id BANNED or BARRED whtevr bt d useles idiot shd b chased out of here
Re: Beware Of This Nl Fraudster Called Perfectman by Realtol(m): 10:07am On Jan 07, 2010
Perfectman with unperfect brain.

(1) (Reply)

Uniabuja Diploma Forum U Ca Called Me 4 Detail And Post Ume De / Which Do You Prefer, The Skirt Or Trouser? / Department Of Educational Administration, What Is The Course All About?. Contribute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.