Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

‘efe’ Brags As He Fly’s On Private Jet To Meet With Plateau State Governor (phot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘efe’ Brags As He Fly’s On Private Jet To Meet With Plateau State Governor (phot (360 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Davido - I Miss My Bed As He Fly Private Jet Back To Nigeria / I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘efe’ Brags As He Fly’s On Private Jet To Meet With Plateau State Governor (phot by tosan21: 11:24am On Apr 29, 2017
Efe Ejegba is back to Jos where he has fond memories of his childhood.
The reality star shared a photo of himself chilling in a private jet while sporting a hug grin he shared the fact that this is the first time he is in the luxury carrier.
“I dey fall into my private jet based on logistics,” the winner bragged, “Na just yesterday I dey trek, today I dey private jet, he wrote in the caption.”

The big brother winner said, in another post, ..... CLICK http://www.brivalix.com/efe-brags-as-he-flys-on-private-jet-to-meet-with-plateau-state-governor-photos/ FOR PHOTOS AND FULL STORY.

(1) (Reply)

Road Rage Caught On Camera / Treysong Gives Out His Gold Necklace.falling In Love On Stage(video) / Treysong Teaching His Only Baby Boy How To Sing(video)can Davido Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.