Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

419eaters, Have Turn 419ers To Mugu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 419eaters, Have Turn 419ers To Mugu (3685 Views)

Damn 419ers Make Me Sick / Diary Of A Smart 'mugu' - A scammers worst nightmare / Who Is A Mugu Or Maga? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

419eaters, Have Turn 419ers To Mugu by hasyak(m): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2010

Re: 419eaters, Have Turn 419ers To Mugu by Skywalker5(m): 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2010
I have been to this website before. whats i am not sure of is where do they get this pictures. Is it the fraudsters that perform all this displays? This could be someone's else pic being sent out and they edited it to thier own. If its the fraudsters own, ok? but if its now. i would really like to know how this pictures relate to fraud especially the welcome to the trophy room pics?

Just thinking if this fraudsters could be dumb enough to send their own pics cuz they mostly use other peoples pictures
Re: 419eaters, Have Turn 419ers To Mugu by hasyak(m): 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2010
this is to show you how stupid these 419er are, they are usually baited by the bait-er, he cajole them by saying send me a pic posing with a funny object to prove to the bait-er that they are real, from the trophy room you can read on how they where cajole to pose stupidly,

(1) (Reply)

Flights From Benin City To Abuja! / Extraordinary People You Don't Know Actually Exists (pictures) / Project Completed For A Nairalander Pics!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.