Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding (40288 Views)

We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors / Saraki Meets Osinbajo As Presidency Uncovers Senate’s Plot / Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by vecman22(m): 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
mmsen:

Why is it that whenever someone says something truthful about Buhari your first thought is to call them 'ipod'/IPOB?

What if that person is not a member of IPOB but an honest, rational human being who can see how Buhari has dragged Nigeria backward?

We all kwn Igbos are touts na
Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by Swanzi(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:
SEE AS THEY TERM IT NORTHERN GOVERNORS!

IT'S OBVIOUS THAT THE NORTH SEE'S THEMSELVES AS SEPARATE TO THE REST OF THE COUNTRY!

I WISH THE SOUTH WILL UNITE!

WE HAVE THE HUMAN RESOURCES,
THAT'S WHY NYSC WAS FORMED TO TAKE OUR GRADUATES CHEAPLY TO THE NORTH!

WE HAVE THE MINERAL RESOURCES!

WE ARE MORE EDUCATED!

WE ARE MORE IN NUMBER!

YET THE DUMBASS SOUTHERNERS HAVE A CERTIFICATELESS RULER!

THE DUMBASS SOUTHERNERS HAVE A NORTHERNER LEAD THE NIGERIA PORTS AUTHORITY,
WILL A SOUTHERNER LEAD THE FCT?

YET THE OIL IN THE SOUTH IS OWNED BY THE NORTH.

THEY REMOVE MOST SOUTHERNERS FROM POSTS, AND THE SOUTH SHOUTS ONE NIGERIA.

ONE NIGERIA WHEN BUHARI'S GOVT IS CLEARLY LOPSIDED.

I MEAN LOOK AT THE SSS RECRUITMENT.
JUST ONE STATE IN THE NORTH HAS MORE RECRUITS THAN ALL THE STATES IN THE SOUTH EAST.

JUST ONE REGION OF THE NORTH HAS MORE RECRUITS THAN THE WHOLE SOUTH.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/229803-exclusive-sss-in-recruitment-scandal-katsina-51-akwa-ibom-5-kano-25-lagos-7-see-full-list.html

THEY OCCUPY MOST POSITIONS IN GOVT YET THE SOUTH HAVE HIGHEST CUT-OFF MARKS TO THINGS
WITH THE LEAST APPOINTMENTS

THEN SOME FUNNY SOUTHERNER WILL COME AND SHOUT ONE NIGERIA!

The number of likes you got clearly shows that Nigerians are in denial of the reality on the ground.
My brother is a pity and a shame..

Is the reason why am so much disappointed in Jonathan for not rectifying some of these discrepancies during his tenure.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by FunkyAlhaji2015: 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
mmsen:

Why is it that whenever someone says something truthful about Buhari your first thought is to call them 'ipod'/IPOB?

What if that person is not a member of IPOB but an honest, rational human being who can see how Buhari has dragged Nigeria backward?
Ur so called vegetable will preside over your demented brain tell 2019. If you do not like it pls go jumped into the lagoon. Lol
Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by Swanzi(m): 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
divide9ja:

We agree IPOB are terrible people.

So why are you fighting to keep them?

Gbam..

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by totorimi: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hope to see bubu in this his PA's wedding, this is not the type VP should be representing. It's even at his door step in Daura.
Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by uvie66: 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
I talkam, nor be by force to be president, but some people nor go hear word, see am now, age don catch u.
Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by Chiedu4Trump: 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
Swanzi:

The number of likes you got clearly shows that Nigerians are in denial of the reality on the ground.
My brother is a pity and a shame..

Is the reason why am so much disappointed in Jonathan for not rectifying some of these discrepancies during his tenure.

Spot on.
Let's pray Osinbanjo is wiser
Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by SalamRushdie: 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
So na just PA wedding all these people show like this ..To work for Aso Rock good oo
Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Tell me d sense inside this comment.

If "these people" harm Osibanjo, na one of "dem" (the people) go replace am abi?
u b learner?
Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by LordOfNaira: 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
mynd1:
Calling ur president vegetable shows how frustrated and bitter ur life is. Anyway, God is the giver and taker of life and Mr president is not exceptional. He is 75 years old and it's a normal thing to be sick. my advice for u is to go find something meaningful to do with ur life.

NB! He is ur president and there is nothing u and ur ipod likes can do about it.

Well said!!!
Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by LionDeLeo: 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
venai:
u b learner?

Yes.

Abeg explain to me wetin dem go benefit if dem harm vp.
Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by Bashirjaja01(m): 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
The greatest problem of Nigeria is ourselves we are just born to hate each other, our able VP is doing well for Nigeria and he will by grace of Almighty Allah become our next President.
Allah ya karama baba Buhari lafiya ya bashi ikon cika alkawurran da ya dauka akan ci gaban kasarmu.
Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by LordOfNaira: 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Buhari is a vegetable, that's why he couldn't attend the event.

He is sick doesn't mean he is a vegetable. You are very wicked and heartless!!! That is someone's father and husband and he is president. The least you can do is to wish him well not turn his illness into something worse.
Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by LionDeLeo: 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
Bashirjaja01:
The greatest problem of Nigeria is ourselves we are just born to hate each other, our able VP is doing well for Nigeria and he will by grace of Almighty Allah become our next President.
Allah ya karama baba Buhari lafiya ya bashi ikon cika alkawurran da ya dauka akan ci gaban kasarmu.

Amin amin.
Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Yes.
Abeg explain to me wetin dem go benefit if dem harm vp.
...speachless.
Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by LionDeLeo: 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
venai:
...speachless.

Expected.
Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by CharlotteFlair: 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
LordOfNaira:

He is sick doesn't mean he is a vegetable. You are very wicked and heartless!!! That is someone's father and husband and he is president. The least you can do is to wish him well not turn his illness into something worse.
Sharaaaaap! Why are you against the blood of dogs and baboons flowing in aso rock? Abeg swerve jaree...
Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by babestella: 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
mynd1:
Calling ur president vegetable shows how frustrated and bitter ur life is. Anyway, God is the giver and taker of life and Mr president is not exceptional. He is 75 years old and it's a normal thing to be sick. my advice for u is to go find something meaningful to do with ur life.

NB! He is ur president and there is nothing u and ur ipod likes can do about it.

Your post for make sense, but the iPob thing you inserted into it made you sound fuooo0lish. Use your sense next time you post.
Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by Coolgent(m): 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mophasa:
Our next president

It's just a matter of days Insha Allah

Once again the vegetable is still in ghost mode

U may even die before him Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by SoulB6: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mophasa:
Our next president

Mophasa:
Our next president

Mophasa:
Our next president

because of different political ideology you are insulting your leader, that is also a human being, he also have his own short coming, why can you wait for the next election and vote him out instead of praying for his death. you will also be a leader someday and you see how peaple will treat you
Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
okay... smiley
Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by precious1967(m): 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
ogobaby23:

The entourage he is going to go with from Abuja to Kaduna will all have to be fed and sheltered from tax payers money all for something that is not a state function
i pray for u to receive favour of men. u ll know what position is.
Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by Realist2: 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
Osinbajo you better watch your back well o, those Hulk are planning seriously against. Let them poison you.
Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by Dollabiz: 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nice one
Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by ogobaby23(f): 11:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
precious1967:
i pray for u to receive favour of men. u ll know what position is.

Your point being?
Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by Obipat(m): 6:52am On Apr 30, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

Ain't you wicked ?
I am saying it as I see it
Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:06am On Apr 30, 2017
Mophasa:

It's funny how anyone that is against the president is termed a member of the Ipob

Mr ,tell the work from home vegetable to do the needful, let him resign and stop desecrating the revered office of the presidency

Seem all you care about his for him to resign so your father can take over?
Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:09am On Apr 30, 2017
mmsen:

Why is it that whenever someone come in defense of Buhari you tag the person zombie?

I believe everyone has the right to support whoever they want but when someone show his/her support for Buhari you tag them zombie why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo / Atiku Abubakar Visits Ooni Of Ife At His Palace In Osun State. Photos / Governor Tambuwal's Convoy Attacked In Sokoto, Man Killed (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.