Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Urgent Registration Problem - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Urgent Registration Problem (632 Views)

NYSC Notice | 2017 Batch “B” Online Registration Problem By Pcms / Nysc Registration Problem / NYSC Online And Offline Registration Problem,solution Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Registration Problem by Ademat7(m): 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
A lady told me she did her batch A 2017 registration at a cafe only to find out wrong passport was used for her meanwhile she had successfully completed the process before realising.
Urgent solution pls
Re: Urgent Registration Problem by olamy2000(m): 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ademat7:
A lady told me she did her batch A 2017 registration at a cafe only to find out wrong passport was used for her meanwhile she had successfully completed the process before realising.
Urgent solution pls
the person involved should go to nysc office in ur state to log a complain before the reg tin come to an end.
Re: Urgent Registration Problem by iamsea(m): 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
As i was about to choose the 4 states of deployment, i was told "sorry, there is no more state slot for deployment" what could have caused that??
Re: Urgent Registration Problem by ellagabs(f): 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
iamsea:
As i was about to choose the 4 states of deployment, i was told "sorry, there is no more state slot for deployment" what could have caused that??

jus acept d terms n condition, den submit.
same tin hapend to me, submitd mine wit jus 3 selectd states
Re: Urgent Registration Problem by ojayinfotech: 1:50pm On May 01, 2017
Please am a married intending corp member, I just uploaded all necessary document and I have paid the 3k as well bt I was not able to choose any state, and also still saying I should make payment before printing of green card. Please help with useful information.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Redeployment / Tragedy Hits Nasarawa NYSC, Three Dead, One Kidnapped / Resolved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.