Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president (44433 Views)

5% Of 17 Cars.. Epic EFCC Reply / See Efcc’s Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between M.m.m/yahoo / Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president by elhafeez(m): 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
EFCC twitter handle replies one henry who intends to abolish the EFCC if he becomes president. Thé EFCC handler got no chill. He fired back, see photo below.
whats your take on the reply

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president by HungerBAD: 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lol

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president by elhafeez(m): 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
comments

Re: EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president by mannycrown: 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
What's epic about the reply? EFCC has failed to fulfil her aim and objective (if any) in Nigeria. They're the incumbent's official political police.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president by ise82(m): 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nice1 EFCC

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president by bkool7(m): 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
mannycrown:
What's epic about the reply? EFCC has failed to fulfil her aim and objective (if any) in Nigeria. They're the incumbent's official political police.

If you don't like the police , whenever armed robbers attack you call another armed robber .

301 Likes 25 Shares

Re: EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president by mannycrown: 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
bkool7:

If you don't like the police , whenever armed robbers attack you call another armed robber .

Police is your friend? You're a learner.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president by sisisioge: 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
I'm beginning to fancy the fellow behind EFCC handle o. I hope his looks match his wits grin

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president by charriot: 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ok
Re: EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president by elhafeez(m): 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
sisisioge:
I'm beginning to fancy the fellow behind EFCC handle o. I hope his looks match his wits grin

lets ask @lalasticlala to show us thé face behind the EFCC handle

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president by sisisioge: 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
elhafeez:

lets ask @lalasticlala to show us thé face behind the EFCC handle

Oya bro lala, come and see snake o grin

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president by heykims(m): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
That handler na one oloriburuku grin
Haba!
But I'm not convinced of the grammatical flow of his response too...

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president by oshe11: 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
WHY THEM NO REPLY RENO........ grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president by mrmrmister: 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
grin

officialefcc has got a Phd. in savagery.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president by Inioluwa01(m): 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2017

21 Likes

Re: EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president by slawomir: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
ok
Re: EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president by lonelydora: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
I just love the efcc twitter handler

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president by Viking007(m): 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
bkool7:

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
mannycrown:

Losers don't find anything good about winners

23 Likes

Re: EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president by iDROID: 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
The guy behind the handle no get chill. Subtle roasting. Meanwhile, xxclux right now. grin

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president by babyfaceafrica: 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hahahahha..no chill
Re: EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president by ephi123(f): 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
"Dismounted EFCC" grin grin

This EFCC handler is a class act, always dishing hot replies.

21 Likes

Re: EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president by olumzzz(m): 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
j
Re: EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president by LAFO: 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2017

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president by omenkaLives(m): 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
I know the people who could throw such bombs. cheesy

Just look at the pained Ike Eze fool. So just because a tweet was responded to, it implies EFCC aren't doing their job.

cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president by gudnex22(m): 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
what is EFCC? Na comedian?
Re: EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president by pussyeater(m): 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
Chai... Babanla Knockout grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president by ephi123(f): 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
^^ BMC goons must tribalize even a joke *rme
Re: EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president by babadem2much(m): 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
bkool7:

See finishing punch

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president by gudnex22(m): 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
omenkaLives:
I know the people who could throw such bombs. cheesy

Benue people especially Benue south!!!

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president by MrHighSea: 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
I dn forget wetin i wan type.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Beats His Mother To Death With A Chair In The US (photos) / Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student / Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.