Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Another Actress Says Funke Akindele Is Too Selfish - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Actress Says Funke Akindele Is Too Selfish (1446 Views)

Nollywood Loses Another Actress, Olu Jacobs 'daughter' / Meet Eva Chris: "My Curve Brings A Lot Of Attention" - Nollywood Actress Says / Married Actor Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Involved With Another Actress [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Actress Says Funke Akindele Is Too Selfish by gritzky1996: 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
few days ago we learnt that Toyo Baby was cut off
from the widely watched TV series for requesting
an increment in pay which didn’t go well with
Funke Akindele who feels she’s an ingrate being
that Olayode rose to stardom through her
appearance on the widely-watched show.
Well another actress that partook in the first season and spoke on the grounds of anonymeity has called Jenifa diary star funke akindele a fraud. According to her 'I was part of the ladies brought to funke by Mc Propeller yeyebody for an all night scene.we did the shoot and i remember how she was furious with us that we are amateurs and should stop looking to the camera and paying us like we were beggars. when we go on locations she hardly settles the community and their thugs come to harrass us.
she further said this led to a huge argument between funke and mc propeller yeyebody which ultimatelty led to their withdrawal from the show.She further spoke on how funke will give preference to the big names in the industry and neglect their welfare.
She has called on producers to treat their staffs well so they dont ruin their reputation.

Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.
Re: Another Actress Says Funke Akindele Is Too Selfish by LEOSIRSIR(m): 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
hummm
Re: Another Actress Says Funke Akindele Is Too Selfish by gritzky1996: 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
lalasticlala, myn44 seun
Re: Another Actress Says Funke Akindele Is Too Selfish by thesicilian: 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
I have never seen anyone who became multi-millionnaires by being generous. They only become philanthropists after they've gathered all the money, usually from other people's sweats.

5 Likes

Re: Another Actress Says Funke Akindele Is Too Selfish by bkool7(m): 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
All these are just idle gossips with no substance because even Toyo babe denied it on her IG
Re: Another Actress Says Funke Akindele Is Too Selfish by Goldenrichard(m): 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
Bloggers no go kill person with there rubbish investigation
Re: Another Actress Says Funke Akindele Is Too Selfish by Afrok(m): 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
bloggers eh... may God forgive una
Re: Another Actress Says Funke Akindele Is Too Selfish by Kobicove(m): 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
Selfish or greedy? undecided
Re: Another Actress Says Funke Akindele Is Too Selfish by Elle277(f): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jennifer! bloggers don remember you oh, pls take cover cos they are enemies of progress.

(1) (Reply)

SHOTS TAKEN! Is Tekno Dissing Wizkid On New Track "Go"? / Davido Billionaire Friend Hushpuppi Showing Off His Billionaire Versace Home / He Was Shocked When He Saw Me– Phyno’s Look-alike Says After They Met In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.