Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Npower: Deduction Of Stipend To Cover Cost Of Device - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Deduction Of Stipend To Cover Cost Of Device (1596 Views)

Re: Deduction In Stipends. A Few Beneficiaries Will Have Noticed A Deduction. / BREAKING : C'river N-POWER Beneficiaries To Protest Nonpayment Of Stipend / Npower Lagos State: No Verification Yet, No Payment Of Stipend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: Deduction Of Stipend To Cover Cost Of Device by Folabimi(m): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
I just want to know from those that chose device above the 4500 grant if part of their stipend was deducted from April's stipend.
Since the payback period is 20months and this is the 5th month of the programme which will last 24months. If there will actually be any deduction, it's suppose to start frm April's stipend.
So those that chose device such as tecno, was there any deduction in April?
Re: Npower: Deduction Of Stipend To Cover Cost Of Device by ifyokwu(f): 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
I chose Samsung and my money wasn't deducted but when choosing I was told no money will be deducted so I am not surprise
Re: Npower: Deduction Of Stipend To Cover Cost Of Device by ogwoliun: 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
I received 30k @TeamTechno
Re: Npower: Deduction Of Stipend To Cover Cost Of Device by aribitoye(m): 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
ifyokwu:
I choosed Samsung and my money wasn't deducted but when choosing I was told no money will be deducted so I am not surprise
"choosed" Npower teachers! Nigeria is on a long thing

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Deduction Of Stipend To Cover Cost Of Device by Folabimi(m): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
ifyokwu:
I choosed Samsung and my money wasn't deducted but when choosing I was told no money will be deducted so I am not surprise
I chose samsung too and its cost is below the 4500 grant so no deduction will be made 4 choosing samsung
Re: Npower: Deduction Of Stipend To Cover Cost Of Device by Folabimi(m): 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
ogwoliun:
I received 30k @TeamTechno
Really? If they decide nt to deduct anything again then u guys are lucky o
Re: Npower: Deduction Of Stipend To Cover Cost Of Device by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
aribitoye:
hahaha

1 Like

Re: Npower: Deduction Of Stipend To Cover Cost Of Device by ifyokwu(f): 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
aribitoye:

English teacher, so someone cannot make mistake again, English na my papa language. Idiot, I know it all
Re: Npower: Deduction Of Stipend To Cover Cost Of Device by Neyoponpi: 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
I also choose Techno as well and no deduction from my stipend
Re: Npower: Deduction Of Stipend To Cover Cost Of Device by Neyoponpi: 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
pls Aos, wen is device going to be share, any info on dat pls.
Re: Npower: Deduction Of Stipend To Cover Cost Of Device by DrTims(m): 12:14am On Apr 30, 2017
They should start the distribution of the device quick...... Anyway they are trying!
Re: Npower: Deduction Of Stipend To Cover Cost Of Device by sakieja(f): 10:37am On Apr 30, 2017
Team techno.no deduction
Re: Npower: Deduction Of Stipend To Cover Cost Of Device by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 30, 2017
ifyokwu:
English teacher, so someone cannot make mistake again, English na my papa language. Idiot, I know it all

You dont have to fight back aunty... Just admit yu messed up and take the correction.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Deduction Of Stipend To Cover Cost Of Device by aribitoye(m): 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Chuvin22:

You dont have to fight back aunty... Just admit yu messed up and take the correction.
Thank you my brother.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2017 For Graduates / Vacancy: Live Out Nanny Needed At Ajah (sangotedo) Lagos / Multichoice Recruitment 2017 : Rush Now For DSTV Ongoing Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.