Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,450 members, 7,843,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Uche Maduagwu Writes An Open Letter To Single Rita Dominic On Getting Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu Writes An Open Letter To Single Rita Dominic On Getting Married (713 Views)

Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys / Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo / Actress Rita Dominic On Vacation In Australia Dancing Salsa Music(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Maduagwu Writes An Open Letter To Single Rita Dominic On Getting Married by ObiOmaMu: 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Controversial Nollywood Actor, Uche Maduagwu, has penned down an open letter to 41-year-old Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic, who disclosed why she's still single in a recent interview.

In his letter, Uche asked the beautiful actress not to marry anyone who is not a child of God, as most Nigerian men can beat women as a special skill. He also told her that at the right time, God will send her own prince charming.

Here's his letter;

"A letter to Rita; Please don't ever get married to a Nigerian man who is not born again oh... Guys in Nigeria are all the same, they can't be depended on, except for those who are born again Christians and good muslims, my dear, some Nigerian men have special skills in beating women, they can beat another mans daughter for Africa, infact, beating a beautiful woman is their hobby and special talent.

You are a good friend, and i take you as my very own sister, please dear, don't allow all these "yeye" people put pressure on you to getting married oh, marriage has no expiry date, and age is just but numbers...

At the right time, God will send you a God fearing prince charming who is born again and humble. A man who will never cheat on you or abuse you. Also to all the women waiting on God for a God fearing husband, may the Lord reveal your husband to you before next month.

Please no amount of prayer is too much oh, say an amen if you have faith that you will be getting married this year. #repost #nollywood
#follow #share"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/uche-maduagwu-writes-open-letter-to.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Uche Maduagwu Writes An Open Letter To Single Rita Dominic On Getting Married by CplusJason: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
Oxford dictionary describe "Uche Maduagwu" As a confirm imbeecile and attention seeking circus monkey.

I agree with Oxford Dictionary.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Writes An Open Letter To Single Rita Dominic On Getting Married by Afrok(m): 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
cheesy... Oga adviser, Rita follow for actresses wey dey suck your nip*le?
just asking eh based on your initial outburst...
Attention seeker.
Every lady is looking for God fearing man whereas they're not God fearing themselves...
Re: Uche Maduagwu Writes An Open Letter To Single Rita Dominic On Getting Married by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
undecided

I on behalf of the Igbos on Nairaland
heartily donate Uche Maduagwu who already resides in Lagos to the Yorubas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Writes An Open Letter To Single Rita Dominic On Getting Married by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
undecided

I on behalf of the Igbos on Nairaland
heartily donate Uche Maduagwu who already resides in Lagos to the Yorubas.

Lmfao Nigerians will not kill somebody
Re: Uche Maduagwu Writes An Open Letter To Single Rita Dominic On Getting Married by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
bros.... u again?

(1) (Reply)

Banks Begged Linda Ikeji To Accept N500 Million Unsolicited Loan Offer / BankyW Engagement: 3 Questions Nigerians Are Asking After the announcement / #bbnaija: Ese Eriata Steps Out In Military Camo Shorts (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.