Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,715 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Buhari Was Too Sick The Day Nnamdi Kanu Was Released – Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was Too Sick The Day Nnamdi Kanu Was Released – Fani-kayode (1009 Views)

The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) / See PDP Members Who Are Too Sick To Face Corruption Trial / Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Was Too Sick The Day Nnamdi Kanu Was Released – Fani-kayode by popstico: 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has expressed delight over the release of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, from prison.

Fani-Kayode also took a swipe at President Muhammadu Buhari’s health in his Twitter post on Friday night.

He wrote: “The day that Nnamdi Kanu was released from prison was the day was too ill to go to the mosque. God is faithful!”

Kanu’s bail condition was perfected at the presence of the Chairman, South East Senate caucus and former Deputy Governor of Abia State, Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe, a Jewish High Chief Priest, Immanuu-El Shalom and a Chartered Accountant residing in Abuja, Tochukwu Uchendu.

Recall that the IPOB leader, who is currently facing trial alongside three other pro-Biafra agitators, Chidiebere Onwudiwe, Benjamin Madubugwu and David Nwawuisi before the Justice Nyako-led court was on Tuesday granted bail on health grounds.

Moments before his release, it was reported that Buhari was absent at the>Juma’at prayers at the Aso Rock mosque.
SOURCE:http://www.thekalabaris.com/2017/04/29/buhari-was-too-sick-the-day-nnamdi-kanu-was-released-fani-kayode/
Re: Buhari Was Too Sick The Day Nnamdi Kanu Was Released – Fani-kayode by thesicilian: 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
Good things happen when Buhari is sick.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Too Sick The Day Nnamdi Kanu Was Released – Fani-kayode by OlanreJohnson: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
A potential lamentation thread for we Afonja muslims.
We must lament nakked against the release of kanu like the shakirudeen below me. grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Too Sick The Day Nnamdi Kanu Was Released – Fani-kayode by najoke: 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
But Kanu was healthier and fresher than Buhari.......how come he was granted bail on health ground......is he not looking fresh again.......which health ground......did he contact gonnorohea, syphilis or HIV while in jail.........me I am confused grin grin grin grin angry angry

Biafuros....pls come and explain. grin grin grin grin

Ipods are the biggest hypocrites in Africa.

Kiss he truth

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Too Sick The Day Nnamdi Kanu Was Released – Fani-kayode by OlanreJohnson: 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
IDC
Re: Buhari Was Too Sick The Day Nnamdi Kanu Was Released – Fani-kayode by Igboesika: 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
Even here on nairaland, majority of them are now on ghost mode.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Too Sick The Day Nnamdi Kanu Was Released – Fani-kayode by cornelin(m): 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
The president should also be forced to resign based on health issues
Re: Buhari Was Too Sick The Day Nnamdi Kanu Was Released – Fani-kayode by yarimo(m): 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
Some IPOB Has given FFK a plate of rice again chai
Re: Buhari Was Too Sick The Day Nnamdi Kanu Was Released – Fani-kayode by bitcoinvin(m): 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
This are the words of Nnamdi Kanu:
1.Buhari is a Pedeophile and a Rapist,He raped Aisha when she was little and Later Married her according to islamic Rules.
2.Go and tell Buhari,i said:He is Mad[Onye-Ara]
3.Take me to court,If u win Me,i will Denounce Biafra.
Now,kanu Having said all those words and Insulted the incubent President shows:
1.He is Fearless
2.He is brave.
In africa where even Governors Rule like a God with Intimidation and Killing,Kanu Rose to his Feet to call an Incubent President:A pedephile and a Rapist.
Buhari said:Over his dead Body will Kanu Be Released,Now Kanu is out,Buhari is sick,almost 99% Dead.
Are you seeing what am seeing
God bless Kanu
God bless his Faimily..

This are the words of Nnamdi Kanu:
1.Buhari is a Pedeophile and a Rapist,He raped Aisha when she was little and Later Married her according to islamic Rules.
2.Go and tell Buhari,i said:He is Mad[Onye-Ara]
3.Take me to court,If u win Me,i will Denounce Biafra.
Now,kanu Having said all those words and Insulted the incubent President shows:
1.He is Fearless
2.He is brave.
In africa where even Governors Rule like a God with Intimidation and Killing,Kanu Rose to his Feet to call an Incubent President:A pedephile and a Rapist.
Buhari said:Over his dead Body will Kanu Be Released,Now Kanu is out,Buhari is sick,almost 99% Dead.
Are you seeing what am seeing
God bless Kanu
God bless his Faimily.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Too Sick The Day Nnamdi Kanu Was Released – Fani-kayode by mbaboy(m): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
Buhari imprisoned while kanu is free and looking healthy

(1) (Reply)

Democracy Day: Has Democracy Worked? / Democracy Day Score Card.... Top 5 Worst Performing Governors / Acting President, FIRS Chairman And Nigeria Envoy To Canada In Their Youths (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.