Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

How A Doctor Allegedly Raped His Patient At Her Home In Plateau. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Doctor Allegedly Raped His Patient At Her Home In Plateau. (1139 Views)

Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room / Rufus Kehinde Daramola Who Raped His Daughter, Arrested. Photos / Robber Caught After Disguising As A Sick Patient At A Hospital In Kaduna. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Doctor Allegedly Raped His Patient At Her Home In Plateau. by Solidkay(m): 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
An Upper Area Court sitting at Pankshin in Plateau on Friday remanded a medical doctor, Philemon Brazil, in prison for allegedly r*ping his patient.

Brazil, however, pleaded not guilty to the offence. The Judge, Mr Joseph Chollom ordered the remand of Brazil in custody and adjourned the case to May 22 for further mention.

The Prosecutor, Sgt. Singbon Hosea, told the court that the defendant committed the offence on April 25 at the home of his victim.

Hosea explained that the rape victim had a history of miscarriages and had been a patient of the doctor before the incident.

“But my lord, on that fateful day, April 25, when he visited the patient, as usual, he went too far by forcing himself on her and ended up r*ping her.

“By that action, the accused has committed offences of r*pe and act of gross indecency, contrary to and punishable under Section 283 and 285 of the Penal Code.’’

He said that after the arrest of the doctor, the police conducted HIV test on him and that the result was negative.

Hosea also told the court that after the r*pe, the woman suffered yet another miscarriage.

The prosecutor asked the court to remand the accused in prison, pending completion of investigation on the matter.

Re: How A Doctor Allegedly Raped His Patient At Her Home In Plateau. by SexyNairalander: 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
booked
Re: How A Doctor Allegedly Raped His Patient At Her Home In Plateau. by frenzydilz(m): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
They shoot bird ein mama fly
Re: How A Doctor Allegedly Raped His Patient At Her Home In Plateau. by Jabioro: 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
Na Brazilian matter.. I beg leave them make dem wire dey go
Re: How A Doctor Allegedly Raped His Patient At Her Home In Plateau. by ilyasom(m): 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lol, I did my youth service in pankshin town, they like sex very well
Re: How A Doctor Allegedly Raped His Patient At Her Home In Plateau. by corneredlove(m): 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
Book buka bukkiest
Re: How A Doctor Allegedly Raped His Patient At Her Home In Plateau. by heykims(m): 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
What nationality is Mr Brazil?
Re: How A Doctor Allegedly Raped His Patient At Her Home In Plateau. by williams555(m): 10:34pm On May 04, 2017
TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) BY THE GREAT HEALER DR OSAJIE
Hello everyone I am here to testify of the great work Dr OSAJIE did in my life with the help of his herbal traditional medicine. I have been suffering from Herpes since 2015 and ever since then I have been looking for solutions on how to cure it. I have being to different hospitals but I discovered none of them was working out for me that I was just wasting money. So I decided to live everything to God, then I was taking my medications to sustain my life and reduce the pains. So on this particular Sunday morning after coming back from service I sat down and begin to ask myself questions, then my phone rang behold it was my sister calling which I answered the call and she started telling me that a friend of her who has been suffering from herpes has just been cured by Dr OSAJIE the herbal medicine man. Then I was over whelmed, even though I was a little bit confused so she encourage me to also give Dr OSAJIE a trial and see for myself then I told her to help me get his contact and forward them to me, So immediately she got the contact of Dr OSAJIE and send them to me, immediately I contacted Dr OSAJIE and he told me everything I needed to do to enable me get the herbs for my medications and immediately i did that which he instructed me to do without wasting anytime. And here I am today sound and healthy without any symptoms of herpes or any sickness in my body system. And he also told me that there is no sickness on this planet earth that doesn’t have a cure that with the help of herbs he can cure any sickness or disease you can ever think off. So if you are suffering from HERPES or any other sickness or disease and you need a cure you can also contact Dr OSAJIE with this Email Address at (Drosajie412@gmail.com) or whatsapp him on this number +2348118186684. so you can also receive your healing and share your testimony

(1) (Reply)

Sars Arrest 3 For Having $1 In Their Car In Ph / Watch How Raw 'zombie' Chicken Crawled From A Plate At Chinese Restaurant / Student Stabbed As Robbers Attack UNIUYO Female Hostel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.