Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,165 members, 7,867,384 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

If You Can Survive In Nigeria Then You Can Survive In Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Can Survive In Nigeria Then You Can Survive In Hell (667 Views)

How To Survive In This Era Of End-time Churches & End-time Pastors / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Survive In Nigeria Then You Can Survive In Hell by akundo: 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2010
am no more scared of that preaching repent for ye sinners for the kingdom is at hand. cos i believe my country is the hell the preach about all over the world
Re: If You Can Survive In Nigeria Then You Can Survive In Hell by Skywalker5(m): 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2010
grin grin grin grin This guy would kill me of laughter
Re: If You Can Survive In Nigeria Then You Can Survive In Hell by Tudor6(f): 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2010
;d ;d
Re: If You Can Survive In Nigeria Then You Can Survive In Hell by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2010
Guy na lie.Hell fire hot pass Nigeria.Read Revelations 20 to confirm
Re: If You Can Survive In Nigeria Then You Can Survive In Hell by AKO1(m): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2010
Continue deluding yourself o embarassed
Re: If You Can Survive In Nigeria Then You Can Survive In Hell by sure4live(m): 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2010
If you think you can survive in hell, then it would have been better you weren't born than giving yourself that confidence. Pls think b4 the owner of your soul will come for it. Jesus Love you and He will not want to loose you to the devil, Pls think and have a change of Mind the place you are talking about now remember even if you can smuggle in 10hp A.C, it won't help you. Pls pray these Prayer God Show me the Heaven and Hell. Can you put your hand in boiling water @ its boiling point for 2 min continuously. PLS THINK VERY WELL NEVER COMPARE NIGERIA WITH HELL FIRE
Re: If You Can Survive In Nigeria Then You Can Survive In Hell by keeptalkin(m): 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2010
nigeria is hell

(1) (Reply)

What Is Our Basic Objective In This World ? / Conflict Resolution In D Church. How Do We Go About It? / Is It Biblical To Celebrate Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.