Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA (47845 Views)

'Mad Man’ With Snake, Condoms, Car Key Caught In Rivers State (Photos) / How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA by lalasticlala(m): 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
HIV/AIDS: FACA distributes 7m condoms to FCT residents

The Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Agency for Control of HIV/AIDS (FACA) said it distributed seven million condoms to FCT residents in 2016, to prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS.

The Project Manager of the agency, Dr Uche Okoro, disclosed this to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in an interview in Abuja on Saturday.

Okoro said that beneficiaries consisted of those vulnerable to the condition like commercial sex workers and homosexuals.

He further said that FACA carried out intensive training for those prone to HIV/AIDS infection on the importance of the use of condoms, consistently, while having sexual intercourse.

“Some people pay extra money to have sex with commercial sex workers without the use of condom, with the intention of spreading HIV through them.

“We have advised them not to accept or allow such a thing as their lives are equally important,’’ the project manager said.

According to Okoro, the prevalence of HIV had reduced drastically in the FCT with the agency’s massive enlightenment campaign, especially in 2016.

He also said that FACA had designed a five-year strategic plan from, 2017 to 2021, on eradicating HIV/AIDS in the territory.

Okoro, however, expressed concern over the gradual withdrawal of support by development partners, saying that the development would pose a challenge to the fight against HIV/AIDS in the country.

He, therefore, urged the Federal, state and local governments to pay serious attention to eradicating the condition from the country.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/hiv-aids-faca-distributes-7m-condoms-to-fct-residents/195605.html

2 Shares

Re: Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA by Destined2win: 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
shocked

I will make it very simple even to the dumbest; if anybody except your spouse doesn't want to have sex with you on condom, Aunty wear your pant and go, brother wear your boxer and walk away.

I am for abstinence though .

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA by Nogodye(m): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
Sex without condom! God forbid...This is why abstinence matters alot.

20 Likes

Re: Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA by qualityovenbake(m): 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
If you can abstain, the better. If you are sexually active like a lion, use a condom. If you are married like me, enjoy the free ride. grin

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2017

Wrong

The caption should be "Some men pay extra money to prostitutes to kill them"

Having sex without condom is the last thing i would do

After surviving what i went through, i will never have sex without condom again even if you point a gun to my head

I met this beautiful girl in New York in the summer of 2013, i smashed her the same day i met her, i came to find out that she's a nasty free giver, she hands out her wet wet to anybody in the east coast, everyone in New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Illinois knows who she is

I had to go do a HIV test, it was the scariest moment of my life

I haven't had sex since 2013

Nobody is safe

Your girlfriend or wife can give you HIV, you know how these girls fucck around

The best thing is to go buy 12 jars of Vaseline, your hands can't get pregnant or give you disease

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA by EWAagoyin(m): 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
This thread tittle suppose be "HOW MEN IN ABUJA PAY MONEY TO GET H.I.V "

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
HIV/AIDS is real

7 Likes

Re: Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
Use condom or Abstain undecided #Simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA by MsFaith: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
They pay extra money to distribute AIDS. Awon were

2 Likes

Re: Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA by jmoore(m): 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2017

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
why will they do that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA by brunofarad(m): 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
What kind of information is this naa

grin

6 Likes

Re: Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA by Roon9(m): 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
The way they gave the report one would be tempted to think the reporter actually tested them

3 Likes

Re: Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
Skin to Skin deY kill quick...and e too sweet grin

I no fit Bleep my gal frnd Raw ooo shocked

5 Likes

Re: Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA by aminu790(m): 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
when there is nothing to make front page

5 Likes

Re: Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA by Slurity(m): 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
Imaging paying more to get infected. is that not stupid?
Re: Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA by kennyblaze007(m): 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
How on earth wud one accept double pay cuz d person wants skin to skin..most of these sex workers are really dumb...

The problem really is with the society..Nigerians c condoms as White trying to prevent us from enjoying sex d natural way.. I remember telling my frds I HV never had sex with a girl without condom and they all said am a learner...some even call me Jew..say nothing like skin to skin...Well,prevention they say is better than cure....

8 Likes

Re: Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA by paschal47(m): 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
Let's say does condoms were bought for 20naira as per subsidy,

I.e 20x7000000 = 140,000,000

Seriously shocked condom business is real business.

I repeat, if you cannot abstain, use a condom. No do flesh to flesh because e dey sweet

2 Likes

Re: Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA by Humility017(m): 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
Roon9:
The way they gave the report one would be tempted to think the reporter actually tested them

hey...God bless your space booking hustle
you really hustling hard...

2 Likes

Re: Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA by badbreathcure101: 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
G
Re: Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA by Uchemus(m): 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
What is this guy saying, you shared condoms to homosexuals, thought homosexuality is a crime in this country.
Re: Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA by 2shure: 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
Soemrhing must kill man.
But worse off is d ugly fact that u wanna do direct.
Abegi
Fucking hypocrits2.
All dem wizkid
Davido
2baba
Wey be say condom dey hard dem to carry follow body.
Last thing na to go dey nack opo direct without cd.
Fuk
Re: Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA by paschal47(m): 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

Wrong

The caption should be "Some men pay extra money to prostitutes to kill them"

Having sex without condom is the last thing i would do

After surviving what i went through, i will never have sex without condom again even if you point a gun to my head

I met this beautiful girl in New York in the summer of 2013, i smashed her the same day i met her, i came to find out that she's a nasty free giver, she hands out her wet wet to anybody in the east coast, everyone in New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Illinois knows who she is

I had to go do a HIV test, it was the scariest moment of my life

I haven't had sex since 2013
Congratulations to you

Wehdonesir

2 Likes

Re: Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA by RisingUp: 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) / Obituary Of A 15-Year-Old Girl Who Died After A Brief Illness (Photos) / Foyekemi Ikyaato First Black, Youngest Doctor To Open An Emergency Room In Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.